Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 2 3.8%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
.:Jeet Kune Do:.
5,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WAZZZZZ UP, I haven't done these since 110 but I'm back with the next Installment of my Fight of the night Poll. This one will be for
UFC 115: Liddell vs Franklin

This is for the Televised fights only. If you think one of the Preliminary fights will be the Fight of the Night Vote Other, then post your explanation.

So cast your Votes and Provide the Details on What fight your picking and Why you picked that fight.

Thanks Guys
Enjoy!!

-Main Bouts-
-Chuck Liddell (21-7) vs. Rich Franklin (26-5)
-Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic (26-7-2) vs. Pat Barry (5-1)
-Paulo Thiago (13-1) vs. Martin Kampmann (16-3)
-Ben Rothwell (30-7) vs. Gilbert Yvel (36-14-1)
-Carlos Condit (24-5) vs. Rory MacDonald (10-0)

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
Went with Liddell/Franklin. NEARLY clicked Cro Cop vs Barry though but I feel it'll be over quite soon. Liddell/Franklin are both motivated and need a win and are going to come in to fight for the full 15minutes.

·
.:Jeet Kune Do:.
5,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I picked Liddell/Frnaklin. I was going to pick CC/Barry but i think that the Liddell fight will be a three rounder of no stop striking.. CC and Barry will prob end after the second..

·
Registered
504 Posts
Im going with Chuck "Aceman" Franklin :thumb02:

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
I think Liddell/Franklin takes the FOTN. Both are tough guys who like to bang, so I think they'll stand with each other in a closely contested match for 3 rounds. I think Franklin will take the W by mixing up the striking more with kicks, letting him pull ahead.

·
Registered
154 Posts
i'm going with liddell/franklin. i think it will be a stand-up battle for three rounds with rich eventually tko'ing chuck in the 3rd.

·
WIDE OPEN
3,973 Posts
Paulo Thiago vs Martin Kampmann. Two SICK, evenly matched, extremely proud fighters is my pick for the under the radar fight of the night.

It's hard to argue against Tyson Griffin, or even Carlos Condit though.

·
Sleepy
2,153 Posts
Was either Kampmann v Thiago or Cro Cop v Barry, went with Cro Cop v Barry because if it ends in anything other than KTFO I will cry myself to sleep.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Griffin vs Dunham everybody knows my love for this fight two guys that always bring it coming off huge wins (Griffin over Franca and Dunham over Efrain) And lightweight always seems to have some wars Two little guys that are both well rounded and great cardio.This just screams FOTN to me

·
Registered
93 Posts
I picked Liddell/Frnaklin. I was going to pick CC/Barry but i think that the Liddell fight will be a three rounder of no stop striking.. CC and Barry will prob end after the second..
I'm being a moose here but if a fight ends after the second round isn't it also a three-rounder? :p

·
Registered
49 Posts
This is a tough one because I see all the fights around the same calibur but I had to go with Cro Crop/Barry just because I think it's going to be a back and forth battle that everyone wants to see. Almost said Chuck/Franklin but they're both coming off lackluster performances so I don't see them getting FOTN.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I picked Thiago/Kampmann because Thiago will definitely put on an exciting fight and I really do think Kampmann is good enough to last 2 or 3 rounds with him and even have some success himself.

tyson Griffin always puts on a FOTN performance but I dont think that Evan Dunham is quite at his level and will get finished or just beaten badly. Despite his height I dont think Dunham has a significant reach advantage, and tyson's standup is top notch. If Dunham beats Griffin then he belongs in the title picture right away

CC v Barry I see as being mostly one-sided. Either CC will stalk and destroy Barry or he will run and be chopped down. maybe Im wrong but I dont see this one being the war we are all hoping for.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts