Votes: 10 62.5%
  • NINJA RUA

Votes: 6 37.5%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Was Thinking About Great Matchups Between Pride Fighters And Ufc Guys, And This One Just Sounds Great To Me..slugfest From Start To Finish..everyone Always Talks About Ace Vs Hendo, But I Think This Fight Would Be More Exciting..i Think Ninja Is The Better Striker And I Think He Beats Ace..thats Saying Alot Cuz Ace Is My Man!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Rua

Ace is an incredible fighter and a perfect poster boy for Dana white, so white would know to protect him from the beating Rua would give him. Isn't Rua in a heavier weight class though? Machida beat the crap out of Franklin, so would Rua. Sorry Ace, but your heart and grit ain't enough to beat Rua. Not to mention, who was the toughest guy Franklin ever beat? Evan Tanner, Loiseau, Quarry? Great fighters, but nothing compared to Rua. A better question would be Liddell vs. Nogueira? Although Nogueira probably has 30 lbs on Liddell...not too fair.

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
Rua is heavier then ace. But ace has fought at that weight. He beat shamrock at that weight. Rua would beat ace.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Ninja Rua has faught in all kinds of weight classes but Anderson Silva is way better than him. I think Franklin will beat Silva therefore I think Franklin could beat Rua.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wait a second!!!!

For some reason I was thinking you meant Mauricio the "Shogun" Rua. Not Murilo. I take back what I said...Franklin would beat that bytch's ass. And I agree with Rush, even anderson silva is better than the Ninja. I thought you meant the Shogun. He would kick the crap out of Franklin. The little ninja girl scout has lost like 4 out of his last 5 fights. The shogun is the real deal though, if only he didn't have that freak accident in the Coleman fight where he broke his arm on an awkward fall.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
chiclets said:
For some reason I was thinking you meant Mauricio the "Shogun" Rua. Not Murilo. I take back what I said...Franklin would beat that bytch's ass. And I agree with Rush, even anderson silva is better than the Ninja. I thought you meant the Shogun. He would kick the crap out of Franklin. The little ninja girl scout has lost like 4 out of his last 5 fights. The shogun is the real deal though, if only he didn't have that freak accident in the Coleman fight where he broke his arm on an awkward fall.
NO I MEANT NINJA..SHOGUN WOULD KILL ACE..BUT I STILL THINK NINJA IS A GREAT STRIKER MOST OF HIS LOSSES ARE AGAINST HUGE GUYS..HE HUNG IN THERE AND BLOODIED UP KHARITONIV, AND HES 6'4 230..NINJA USUALLY FIGHTS AT AROUND 200, BUT ITS A SLOPPY 200..IF HE GOT DOWN TO 185 I THINK HE WOULD BE AWESOME..I ALSO THINK HES BETTER THAN ANDERSON SILVA..GO TO YOUTUBE AND WATCH A NINJA HIGHLIGHT VIDEO, HES PRETTY GOOD DUDE

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im Not Knockin Ace In Any Way... I Love That Guy Hes A Bad Ass

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Shogun Rua is one of the best light heavyweights ever and Franklin moved down because he couldn't dominate as a light heavyweight. Therefore Rua would own Franklin. Murilo Rua on the other hand would be owned by Franklin. Hes pretty terrible. Did anyone see Kharitonov almost kill him? Franklin would do the same thing except not punch him over the head. The only reason people would vote for Ninja Rua is if you hate UFC fighters and love PRIDE fighters just like Kameleon, Moldy errrhmmmm.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rush said:
Shogun Rua is one of the best light heavyweights ever and Franklin moved down because he couldn't dominate as a light heavyweight. Therefore Rua would own Franklin. Murilo Rua on the other hand would be owned by Franklin. Hes pretty terrible. Did anyone see Kharitonov almost kill him? Franklin would do the same thing except not punch him over the head. The only reason people would vote for Ninja Rua is if you hate UFC fighters and love PRIDE fighters just like Kameleon, Moldy errrhmmmm.
your giving ninja a tuff time rush...hes good dude, kharitonov is a huge guy, ninja wass fighting 2 weight classes higher than where he should..and he bloodied kharitonov face up b4 getting ko'd

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
jdun11 said:
your giving ninja a tuff time rush...hes good dude, kharitonov is a huge guy, ninja wass fighting 2 weight classes higher than where he should..and he bloodied kharitonov face up b4 getting ko'd
Come on people, you say Rich Franklin can beat Dan Henderson but not Murilo Rua. This is terrible. Murilo Rua was KO'd in 15 seconds by Denis Kang and you still think he could beat Franklin? And he was dominated by Filho but no he can still beat Franklin since hes faught in higher weight classes. And did I mention how badly Dan Henderson killed Murilo Rua?

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rush said:
Come on people, you say Rich Franklin can beat Dan Henderson but not Murilo Rua. This is terrible. Murilo Rua was KO'd in 15 seconds by Denis Kang and you still think he could beat Franklin? And he was dominated by Filho but no he can still beat Franklin since hes faught in higher weight classes. And did I mention how badly Dan Henderson killed Murilo Rua?
styles make fights, i think this would be a very good fight but ace has never faught anyone close to ninjas striking..you cant say just cuz hendo killed him , ace would too..they are two totally different fighters..i just think this is a bad match up for ace...

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
jdun11 said:
styles make fights, i think this would be a very good fight but ace has never faught anyone close to ninjas striking..you cant say just cuz hendo killed him , ace would too..they are two totally different fighters..i just think this is a bad match up for ace...
Judging this post, you have never seen Denis Kang at Bushido 11 knock out Ninja Rua in 15 seconds.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I only saw Rua fight once and I thought he sucked, he was soft and out of shape and got pounded with sick body shots before he took one on the chin and crumpled to the mat. There is absolutley no way that guy could beat Franklin. That clown would need a machine gun, brassknuckles and a machete and I would still pick Rich Franklin to kick his ass and finish him inside three minutes.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Keithpas said:
I only saw Rua fight once and I thought he sucked, he was soft and out of shape and got pounded with sick body shots before he took one on the chin and crumpled to the mat. There is absolutley no way that guy could beat Franklin. That clown would need a machine gun, brassknuckles and a machete and I would still pick Rich Franklin to kick his ass and finish him inside three minutes.
Agreed, why do people think he can beat Franklin? Just because he has faught in hire weight classes then Franklin has? Thats not how it works people. And no jdun11, he did not make Kharitonov bleed, Kharitonov annihilated him and nearly killed him with that KO. My brother hates PRIDE and saw that and thought it was sick and awesome. Has anyone seen Bushido 11? If you have you would have voted Franklin for sure. Murilo Rua lost to Denis Kang in 15 SECONDS. Franklin I think can have his way with Denis Kang. Get a grip people.

·
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY
5,066 Posts
I think Franklin is the most complete fighter in the UFC. He is by far the best middle weight in the world. Obviously, my opinion and I am sure some do not agree. I can't wait for him to get tired of beating these nobodies and step up to LHW and get that belt too. I think there are only two more complete fighters than Ace and they are Pride HW (Nog and Fedor). Has anyone held two belts at the same time.

BTW, who has beat ace??

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
ZZtigerZZ81 said:
I think Franklin is the most complete fighter in the UFC. He is by far the best middle weight in the world. Obviously, my opinion and I am sure some do not agree. I can't wait for him to get tired of beating these nobodies and step up to LHW and get that belt too. I think there are only two more complete fighters than Ace and they are Pride HW (Nog and Fedor). Has anyone held two belts at the same time.

BTW, who has beat ace??
Yeah, well I don't agree with your opinion either. Ryoto Machida has beaten Ace in 3 minutes at a Japanese house show. But he is an undefeated and the next big thing. Franklin can't take the light heavyweight belt when it has a division of guys Franklin would lose to such as Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz. But I do agree he can woop Ninja Rua in under a minute. Come on Denis Kang beat Ninja in 15 seconds.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts