Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I took that stuff not bad, if its your first time taking it your body could react in a diffrent way than you would want it to, in example like when i first started creatine i'd have frequent bowel movement.

·
HeadlessNorseman?
131 Posts
i have taken an entire bottle of MRI black powder and usp Jac3d, they both work well but as far as performance/strength/reps i cant really say they helped much. They just make me sorta hyper/energetic feeling(although not as well as caffeine) and want to get up and run around. I would say they are more useful for like playing sports or mountain biking than training. Just my uneducated opionion hope i could help!

·
'Man of Stone'
430 Posts
Biology Lesson:
Nitric Oxide is a free form gas that is produced in the body and is used by the body to communicate with other cells in the body. To produce this gas, enzymes in the body break down the amino acid Arginine.

Nitric Oxide is a molecule consisting of one atom of nitrogen and one atom of oxygen. The production of Nitric Oxide occurs when the amino acid L-arginine is converted into L-citruline through an enzyme group known as Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS)

"Summary research papers continue to flood the scientific journals and insights into the biological activity and potential clinical uses of nitric oxide (NO): a gas controlling a seemingly limitless range of functions in the body. Each revelation adds to nitric oxide's already lengthy resume in controlling the circulation of the blood, regulating activities of the brain, lungs, liver, kidneys, stomach and other organs." - Royal Society and Association of British Science Writers (1996)

Simple Answer:
NO increases vascular flow/blood flow in certain areas of the body to promote muscle growth, speed recovery times, and during workouts reduce muscle fatigue.

@Qwertty - The reason NO may make you "hyper" is from fast absorption and distribution of nutrients and other supplements due to the increased vascular flow and volume.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, i just wrote this tread because ive been using the product for a while and i find it made a difference, especially during kickboxing, I was wondeing if other take it and if it could be dangerous to use NO.

·
'Man of Stone'
430 Posts
Anything can be dangerous if overused or misused. Make sure you don't exceed the dosage listed for the supplement and cycle off of it every once in a while and you will be fine.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I've been on and off BSN NO Xplode since I was in like 8th grade. Every month or 6 weeks I take two weeks off.

If you are taking an NO product plus or alongside of creatine make sure you are drinking plenty of water, 2+ liters a day

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.