Votes: 7 13.2%
  • SquirrelFighter

Votes: 4 7.5%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
"I
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDITED NOTE: I've just decided that the winner of the Non-Paid vote will recieve 1 point in the premium poll, which is the deciding poll for who gets the account! Choose WISELY!

So earlier this month I made a thread asking for you guys to hunt some great posters down so we can all vote for them and give one of 'em a free gold account! Here's the poll!

Things to consider while voting:

• Will the member USE the membership? Meaning do they post often?
  • Is it just ONE good post or are they consistently making them?
  • The member make points opposite your beliefs, but do they do it in a mature, articulate fashion?

Keep that in mind when you vote!

Our nominees are:

Foose for this
Member's posts

CouchWarrior for posting well
Member's Posts

CanadianPsycho for this and generally exemplary posting!
Member's Posts

FredFish1 for having his post dissected and then sending me this:
FredRep said:
Always nice to hear another view with out being insulted, repped for maturity. Fredfish1
Member's Posts

Limba for this and general exemplary posting!
Member's Posts

SonofJor-El for this and general exemplary posting.
Member's Posts

VolcomX311 for This and exceptional improvement in posting.
Member's Posts

The Dark Knight for exemplary posting!
Member's Posts

SquirrelFighter for exemplary posting!
Member's Posts

Remember, consider your vote CAREFULLY. Look into the posters and see which you think would make the best addition to the gold side of our forum!

·
"I
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Don't worry, even if you weren't nominated for this one you can still be for our next ones. I'm hoping to put these together every month... depends on what I can work out with the admins and my finances >_>

EDITL Just so you guys know, there were more than a couple of ya lurking on my radar that juuuust missed it... I'm trying to be stringent to keep this list from being like 90 people haha!

·
Premium Member
12,900 Posts
This should be open to all posters who contribute...haha! See below. Didn't want to start up a whole new thread about this again...lolz.

GSP'S VIEW ON ANDERSON SILVA!

But GSP noted: "Nobody (from the UFC) talked about a fight with me and Anderson Silva, it was not the plan. Nobody came up to me and tried to make this fight happen ... If he wants to come down to 170 to fight me, maybe I'm not going to have a choice. I'm the title holder and at 170, I want to fight the best."

While the UFC ponders when to put this fight on, Silva is coming off a less-than-stellar performance against Demian Maia, but St-Pierre, who sat cage-side during the bout, believes the criticism isn't necessarily justified.

"When I saw his fight, to tell the truth I'm probably the only one to say that the first three rounds were awesome," he said. "I mean it was a great display of Capoeira mixed with Muay Thai. It was amazing and of course the fourth round and fifth round were disappointing, but Anderson Silva was not the guy who was losing the fight. It was the other guy who was losing the fight, so it's on the other guy to put the pressure on, not Anderson Silva. So in a way, I think the blame is more on the other guy than on the guy who's actually winning the fight."

·
"I
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
This should be open to all posters who contribute...haha! See below. Didn't want to start up a whole new thread about this again...lolz.

GSP'S VIEW ON ANDERSON SILVA!

But GSP noted: "Nobody (from the UFC) talked about a fight with me and Anderson Silva, it was not the plan. Nobody came up to me and tried to make this fight happen ... If he wants to come down to 170 to fight me, maybe I'm not going to have a choice. I'm the title holder and at 170, I want to fight the best."

While the UFC ponders when to put this fight on, Silva is coming off a less-than-stellar performance against Demian Maia, but St-Pierre, who sat cage-side during the bout, believes the criticism isn't necessarily justified.

"When I saw his fight, to tell the truth I'm probably the only one to say that the first three rounds were awesome," he said. "I mean it was a great display of Capoeira mixed with Muay Thai. It was amazing and of course the fourth round and fifth round were disappointing, but Anderson Silva was not the guy who was losing the fight. It was the other guy who was losing the fight, so it's on the other guy to put the pressure on, not Anderson Silva. So in a way, I think the blame is more on the other guy than on the guy who's actually winning the fight."
If I did that I wouldn't be able ot make a poll HAHA, poll max is 16 >_>

Trust me, like I said there are a few posters who just barely didn't make the cut either due to the deadline or just barely skirting the line, you and 420atalon are a couple of them so keep it up, you'll be noticed man.

EDIT: Also, I just decided that I'm going to take the winner of this poll and give him 1 point in the premium poll. It doesn't sound like much but the non-paid members easily outweigh the Gold Members by a LARGE margin, so that point can be the deciding factor of who is getting the account. VOTE WISELY!

·
Registered
780 Posts
I voted for the guy with Canadian in his name, cuz Canadians are pretty Cool guys Who dont afraid of never starting shit.

·
KO artist
5,552 Posts
Gimme SonOfJor-El :praise01:! Though Volcom has been making some excellent and well thought out posts too lately. Both are very deserving IMHO, and DarkKnight has come a long way since his full red bar days too :thumb02:.

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
The Dark Knight gets my vote. He and I have always had good rapport even though we don't always agree.... all around good guy, my runner up would be Canadian Physco.

I wanted to add, I also think it's good to have members from across the pond, creates an interested mix in the opinions.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts