Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If they want to make TUF 5 really good to make up for TUF 4, they should make Ross Pointon the host, narrater, director, writer, and coach!!!!!! Then they should give him a title shot

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
:laugh: That would be pretty weird! Besides, Rich Franklin would own Ross Pointon!:laugh:

·
Banned
216 Posts
putmeonhold said:
If they want to make TUF 5 really good to make up for TUF 4, they should make Ross Pointon the host, narrater, director, writer, and coach!!!!!! Then they should give him a title shot
:laugh: I agree:thumbsup:

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:laugh: haha :laugh: I just hope you guys know I'm jokin. he may be in my avatar, but Ross does suck. He's so freakin hilarious though, so it would be cool if they brought him back some how.

"I'm a f*cking gladiater!!!!" - Ross Pointon

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Yeah, the guy was hilarious. Same with Bisping too. Ultimate Fighter 3 was fun to watch, TUF4 seems boring to a lot of people because there isn't as much entertainment in the house. There were some characters on the show and that's what made it so fun.

I have to admit though, Drago getting hammered was HILARIOUS. His accent just adds to the hilarity of it all because you can't understand a word the guy was saying.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
I know I really miss the characters of season 3. There were so many, Ed, Matt, Bisping, Rory, Ross, Solomon, Baby Noah, Kendall. There was a little bit of everything. This season really lacks characters, good charcters anyway not just annoying ones like Shonie or Serra

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
the begining of TUF 3 with the to england guys talking to everyone and know one knew what they where saying lol.

TUF4 i thought was funny when they where making funny of rich's advice and MaCarthy

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
I'd love to hang out with Ross at the bar or just around the house. That guy just looks like he knows how to have a good time. He seemed really cool on the show, but his fighting skills (or lack thereof) are less than ideal. He'd make a much better drinking buddy than anything else.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
i think theyre cranking out too many tuf seasons as it is. they should really work at it and try and make it interesting. id like to see nick diaz back for another season. i heard he was gonna be in tuf4, but no nick. what do u guys think? i think they should have a heavyweight season and put some competition in the heavyweight division. not many good heavyweights in ufc

·
Registered
612 Posts
WouldLuv2FightU said:
I'd love to hang out with Ross at the bar or just around the house. That guy just looks like he knows how to have a good time. He seemed really cool on the show, but his fighting skills (or lack thereof) are less than ideal. He'd make a much better drinking buddy than anything else.
LOl too true, i really hated that guy for some reason, or i should say many reasons...

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
The thing about Season 4 is that they never re-captured the gold in the first episode. Clementi vs Carter was just really good, and the rest? Not good at all. Shonie playing the "Out of shape charismatic guy who wins" was really well done.

·
Banned
723 Posts
I like this season a whole lot. Its more focused on the fighters, the fights and their previous outings in the UFC than the childish soap opera bullshit drama of the last season.

Pogo

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Pogo the Clown said:
I like this season a whole lot. Its more focused on the fighters, the fights and their previous outings in the UFC than the childish soap opera bullshit drama of the last season.

Pogo
Seems the majority deisagrees, but hey - fair enough dude, it's nice to hear a different opinion sometimes

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.