Wanderlei Silva vs. Ricardo Arona (most credible of the rumors)*Title Fight*

Fedor Emelianenko vs. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua

Paulo Filho vs. Denis Kang

Kazuo Misaki vs. Den Henderson *Title Fight*

Takanori Gomi vs Joachim Hansen *Title Fight*

Shinya Aoki vs Gilbert Melendez

Josh Barnett vs Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira

Mirko Filipovic vs Mark Hunt

if this is true this card is great, but i think crocop just had surgery so i doubt hes fighting, and if he was im sure he would be fighting Fedor

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
wikipedia was my source

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I gotta say man...about 6 or 7 of those fights is what i was praying for.
Mirko-Hunt
Nog-Barnett
Fedor-Shogun
Misaki-Hendo
Filho-Kang
Wand-Arona

And Gomi defending his title again...

HOT DAMN!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
if cro cop is actually fit to fight then he would fight fedor. so i highly doubt that's true.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
bob said:
if cro cop is actually fit to fight then he would fight fedor. so i highly doubt that's true.
He said that he'll be ready for NYE but not a 100%. And by no means would he fight Fedor not being a 100%. Mark Hunt makes absolute sense.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
id like to see hunt fedor..he has to wait his turn though. i think they should line up the hunt butterbean fight since we didnt get to see that at real deal. i dont know why barnett would fight nog again so soon. but whatever it was a good fight and probably would be good again. no way mirko is fighting anyone else except fedor.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i agree if mirko is fighting, it must be vs Fedor.. and if hes not healthy why would he fight hunt again, Hunt would tool on him if he wasnt 100%, Hunt is Crocops kryptonite, i dont think he wants any part of Hunt

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
I'd love to see Shogun vs. Fedor. But if Crocop is gonna be in the card anywhere its with Fedor

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
That would be an awesome card. Mirko should fight Fedor if he is 100% but I don't think he should fight Hunt at less than 100%. Nog/Barnett rematch from the OWGP, yeah. Good card, keep your fingers crossed.

·
Registered
583 Posts
This card looks freakin' awesome! It'll be amazing. Hope alot of the rumours come true about this card.

Reactions: Kameleon

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Thats a ridiculous card. I think Wanderlei isnt fighting until February though. I dont think Cro Cop should fight hunt at less than 100% cause he could end up getting really hurt. But this card looks too good to be true.

·
WTF Chuck, Fight Me!
1,784 Posts
steveo412 said:
Thats a ridiculous card. I think Wanderlei isnt fighting until February though. I dont think Cro Cop should fight hunt at less than 100% cause he could end up getting really hurt. But this card looks too good to be true.

It was already determined that wanderlei was fighting at nye to defend his title after the real deal, the only question was who(although every1 expected Arona).

wanderlei vs arona is almost locked

as for cro cop vs hunt, i dont think so. Like some1 said, cro cop isnt 100% at nye, which is why i said cro cop would not fight fedor at nye for sure. unless cro cop absolutly wants to risk his title shot when hes not 100% against a kickboxer, then i dont see it happening.

The other fights could happen, but i find this somehow too good of a card, in the sense that pride wouldnt have any fights left for the next cards lol.. those fights could all be main events, so i dont think this card is happening..i would say maybe 2-3 of the fights listed, but not all of them

·
Registered
26 Posts
If true. Simply awesome.

Only problem I have Pride is that PPV comes here after the event has taken place in Japan (due to time difference)

For someone (hardcore fan) like myself, it is so hard not to watch the videos online no mather how hard I try to keep myself away from it. So it takes away that PPV anticipation since I end up knowing all of the results. :(

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Yeah I like watching all the fights when they air on PPV but you can catch them here just minutes after it goes down.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I saw the real deal the next day on googlevideo after it was done.

Got to fast forward through the bullshit too!

Funniest thing ever is randleman getting kneebarred.

The kneebar hardly ever leads to victory now adays! It was sweet to see it happen again!

NaChOmAmA

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Haha yeah it was great and before the fight Randleman was interviewed. He had gotten all his injuries fixed(which he never did before) and was referring to Shogun as a "B" fighter and himself an "A" fighter. Shogun pulled a great submission on him, never ever see kneebars ya know?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Announced Fedor and Wanderlei are defending titles for sure. I wanna see Fedor vs Barnett and Wanderlei vs little NOG personnally instead of Arona again. Barnett just because Cro Cop is most likely not fighting, Shogun would be just as good as an opponent to.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts