Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
MMA Patriot
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys here is video claiming that obama (and most of our recent past presidents) is a figure head of the banking elites. Its too long for me to watch the whole thing but the parts that I have watched seem to hold some merit.

its no secret that I am not fan of obama or bush but I don't know what to think of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

trying to watch it a little bit at a time. Watch a little and see what you think?

·
I Finish Threads
9,061 Posts
Alex Jones gets a little carried away sometimes but he is correct on many counts and is willing to say what the corporate media is afraid to.

·
Premium Member
3,300 Posts
Ambiguous much?
Exactly I'm not going to go through it point by point from memory. Plus I have not personally investigated the evidence in either direction (and most who say they have are kidding themselves). Plus someone could take whatever stance I take in regards to this as a personal slap in the face (people on the internet sort of do that).

So vaguely speaking do I think the super rich collude. Yes. Do I think the S-Rich/ government are willing to sacrifice their own citizens for their goals. Yes. Do I think the S-rich in various nations are closer to each other than to non S-rich in their own country. Yes.

·
Das Übermensch
7,633 Posts
Exactly I'm not going to go through it point by point from memory. Plus I have not personally investigated the evidence in either direction (and most who say they have are kidding themselves). Plus someone could take whatever stance I take in regards to this as a personal slap in the face (people on the internet sort of do that).

So vaguely speaking do I think the super rich collude. Yes. Do I think the S-Rich/ government are willing to sacrifice their own citizens for their goals. Yes. Do I think the S-rich in various nations are closer to each other than to non S-rich in their own country. Yes.
tl;dr

1 - 14 of 14 Posts