Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK we all have an interest in martial arts to some degree weather as a fan or participant. But we all come from different backgrounds and occupations. Here is a chance to just kinda let others know what else you do to say make a living or what not.

I'll go first.

Currently I am a customer Service Rep for a cell phone insurance company, I am also a Nationaly Registered Emergency Medical Technician and lisenced in the state of PA. I also do Financial services just need to re-aquire my lisences for that.

OK there now its your turn, yes thats right. You reading the post its your turn. :cheeky4:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Cool. The police force in Britain is strange apparently its hugely understaffed but yet they only accept 900 people a year

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Student by day.
Child molester by night! jk. A forum poster by night

·
Registered
583 Posts
Well...I'm a highschool student, soon to be in Grade 10. I've taken wrestling lessons as I want to become a professional wrestler. No, none of that WWE shit, ROH is my favourite wrestling company...Hopefully I don't get bashed because wrestling is "fake" and what not. I've thought of MMA fighting, it'd be cool, maybe one day.

Reactions: bail3yz

·
Banned
338 Posts
I would never call wrestling fake bro. Coriographed, yes. Fake, no. I am not a huge fan or anything (at least not like when I was younger) but for anyone that thinks that Pro Wrestling is for p*****s, just ask any real MMA fighter that has been in pro wrestling and they will tell you that it is more dangerous to be a pro wrestler than a Mixed Martial Artist. For example, Ken Shamrock developed more serious injuries in WWF than he did in MMA.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts