Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm not sure if this is a thing with my browser or not, but i don't think so. recently, but not neccisarily all the time, when i post, that time-limit resitriciton message comes up, like i posted too quickly, but i didn't. its odd. just thought i'd throw that out there!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Its something we all have. I think you can only post one time every 30 seconds or a minute. I've bumped into that a few odd times. Nothing big, it prevents flooding on the forum.

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MMA freak said:
Its something we all have. I think you can only post one time every 30 seconds or a minute. I've bumped into that a few odd times. Nothing big, it prevents flooding on the forum.
no, its not the normal thing. it'll happen even if its my first post of the day... i think... now you have me questioning myself... but i don't think its the normal flow controller!

·
Registered
127 Posts
no, my posts do that also...i always use the "quick reply" box just like any vbulletin forum, but when hit "post quick reply", it sends me to the advance screen and gives me the prompt that i have already posted and that the forum only allows posts every 10 seconds...it will proceed to tell me that i have to wait 9 secs...but if you scroll down to where it gives you a view of all the responses in the thread thus far, the post that i have just posted is already in the thread...

so i usually use quick reply as usually, then when it sends me to that screen i just scroll down to make sure my post is in the thread...then, i just continue as usual...and lets do it one more time *hits post quick reply*

·
Administrator
2,161 Posts
Quick Reply seems to be working just fine (for me). That other error people were receiving was resolved some time ago. Quick reply was when the error would come up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.