Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Axe Murderer
1,751 Posts
I wouldn't say it was "Bleh", it was exactly what was expected to happen.

Mizuno was brought in so CroCop could beat him down and get some confidence back, and that's exactly what happened. I'm pleased just to see him get his hand raised, and he says he wants a big name opponent for his next fight which is good.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wouldn't say it was "Bleh", it was exactly what was expected to happen.

Mizuno was brought in so CroCop could beat him down and get some confidence back, and that's exactly what happened. I'm pleased just to see him get his hand raised, and he says he wants a big name opponent for his next fight which is good.:thumbsup:
He looked like shit doing it though.

·
Registered
756 Posts
first off terrible shorts crocop go back to da grape smugglers we all know and love. second isnt crocop supposed to be bulkin up while hes in dream so he doesnt have a size disadvantage when he comes back yet he was like 230 and a fat 230. Put in some more work little buddy so that way i can confidently cheer for you again not desperately hoping u will pull it thru! He needs to get in the 240 250 range cuz right now hes the size of a lhw and im talkin a defined 250 not some flabby tim sylvia bs

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Boringggggggg :thumbsdown:

I hated the shorts #1

#2 Crocop still looked a little sluggish. He doesnt have the speed and explosiveness that he once had.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I wouldn't say he looked terrible by any means. Looks like he took out some anger on the little fella to me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.