Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Who takes it?

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Please conduct ALL of your discussion in regards to Antonio Rogerio "Minotoro" Nogueira facing Jason "The Hitman" Brilz in this thread. All threads made in regards to this fight will be merged into this one.

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
Kudos to Brilz for taking the fight. If he wins, it's a miraculous upset, and if he loses, he gets paid anyway. Maybe he'll gain a few sponsors in the process if he puts up a decent fight.
I don't know enough about him to comment further, as his 18-2-1 record is comprised of a lot of smaller promotional wins. He has beaten Eric Schafer who isn't too bad (despite losing all his fights against any name opponents unless you consider Houston Alexander a 'name').

We'll see. I can see a Nog massacre, but hope it's competitive.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Round 1 by t/ko for Nog simple.

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
Can't wait to see Nog fighting again. So dissapointed it's not against Forrest. Either way, Nog victory!

·
-DIBKIS-
21,135 Posts
Probably, but gotta respect the guy for stepping in, I doubt he was the first guy they asked, he has everything to gain.
Exactly. He has absolutely nothing to lose here as he is hugely the underdog, he appears to be outclassed in every aspect of the fight. If he wins, he shocks everyone and get a huge boost in his career. Win or lose, he is going ot get some great experience either way. He literally has nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I'll go Lil Nog TKO Round one. Like others have said it's a real shame that Forrest pulled out.

·
Let Me Bang Bro
1,967 Posts
Brilz is a good wrestler,so he might be able to hold diet Nog down for 3 rounds for a UD?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Brilz is a good wrestler,so he might be able to hold diet Nog down for 3 rounds for a UD?
Not exactly, Brilz does good work in the clinch and has decent top control, but nowhere near enough to deal with Nog's guard. Nog is impeccable at controlling range(watch fight with Shogun) and Brilz probably won't make it past the 2nd.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
You know I can't think of a good folk style wrestler that Little Nog has fought. I never thought of that and it does make the fight slightly more interesting. That said Little Nog is gonna be hard to hold down and he has nasty hands.

Little Nog should take is but Brilz does have nothing to lose so he may go all in shoot and let loose.

1 - 20 of 170 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.