Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Whose hand gets raised?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Please conduct ALL of your discussion in regards to Big Ben Rothwell facing Gilbert "Hurricane" Yvel in this thread. All threads made in regards to this fight will be merged into this one.

·
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
9,814 Posts
I like Ben. I really do and that is one badass pic of him above. But after forcing myself to stay awake through this interview, there's something about his body language and his demeanor that say BET ON YVEL.

·
Let Me Bang Bro
1,967 Posts
I think TKO Yvel

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
This is a tough fight, to but is it bad that I am oddly excited about this fight.

·
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
9,814 Posts
This is a tough fight, to but is it bad that I am oddly excited about this fight.
If they both have their heads straight this fight has all the ingredients for fight of the night. It took them both a long time to get to the ufc and niether has made a big impression since. Belts are great but these guys are fighting for their jobs. I can relate.

I hope the winner gets the winner of cro-cop/barry. The loser is probably a big step closer to a fight with Tim Silvia.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
If they both have their heads straight this fight has all the ingredients for fight of the night. It took them both a long time to get to the ufc and niether has made a big impression since. Belts are great but these guys are fighting for their jobs. I can relate.

I hope the winner gets the winner of cro-cop/barry. The loser is probably a big step closer to a fight with Tim Silvia.
This, I think these two will steal the show, both guys have worked towards getting into the UFC there entire lives and one guys goal is about to go up in a cloud of smoke. I expect both guys to go to war and leave it all in the cage. Expect fireworks cause these two can't afford to lose.

·
WIDE OPEN
3,973 Posts
Hey Gilbert, why so calm on the ground? Show some intent to get up... I didn't bet on this fight or anything, but I mean, if you had any cardio Ben Rothwell would be on his way to the hospital now.

Get both of these guys out of the UFC.

You aren't supposed to gas in 1 round when you are on the main card.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.