Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
The Mad Titan
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's on. brock vs cain at UFC 121 on October 23, 2010, mark that date down people, because thats when your new champion will be crowned.

Yes thats right folks cain will be the official No.1 HW in the world. cain has been walking through every opponent he has faced and that culminated into his fight against big nog which no one thought he could win, because of his apparent "pillow hands" but cain shocked the world and KO'D nog in the first round which was not thought of being possible because of said "pillow hands" but people don't realize that the sudden change of cain was not just because of him improving but because there was something else involved.

To the untrained eye it looked like it was simply just cain vs nog but it wasn't.

NOW PEOPLE I WANT YOU TO TAKE A CLOSER LOOK.

No your eyes are not deceiving you, Big Nog was in fact hired by the border control and cain did not take kindly to that, as he is in fact a legal mexican, which is what brought out the mexicutioner.

Now sadly for brock fans, he too has brought out the mexicutioner. How you ask? well i will show you

Yep brock has dug himself a grave and he will be layed in to it. Than we will see the real fight for the HW title.

·
Banned
5,115 Posts
What ever happened to Alzio? He just vanished.

OT. Cain is going to outclass Brock in every single aspect of mixed martial arts and a true champion will be born.

·
Banned
5,115 Posts
Why was he perm banned? Must of being some thing serious. He did seem to make good posts though.

·
-Raids Into Transylvania-
3,029 Posts
You can't permanently ban someone from a forum though, it's very easy to get around that.

alizio was good.
Yes I realise that. Your IP could change every minute if you like.

Why was he perm banned? Must of being some thing serious. He did seem to make good posts though.
I'm guessing the powers that be felt he was a troll.

·
You're Welcome.
7,723 Posts
I'm uncertain about the size difference just yet. I always go back to Randy and what he was able to accomplish against Brock, despite being the older, much smaller fighter. And here we have Cain, who is bigger than Randy, younger than Randy, and in certain ways, better than Randy... why can't he find similar success? My personal pick is Lesnar, but more so because I think he'll outmatch Cain not simply by size, but by skill as well (at least on the ground, anyway). What Brock did to Mir was a picture perfect illustration of size meshing together with technique for a kodak moment victory.

Still... think Couture. If he can do it, I suspect that Cain can do it as well. He might not have his hand raised, and indeed I believe he'll be defeated, but this may well end up being a closer contest than some are predicting. I'm a fan of both men, and would like to see each have an impressive showing. Similar to Carwin-Lesnar, in which both men, despite obvious holes in their games, were able to walk away with their heads held high.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I'm uncertain about the size difference just yet. I always go back to Randy and what he was able to accomplish against Brock, despite being the older, much smaller fighter. And here we have Cain, who is bigger than Randy, younger than Randy, and in certain ways, better than Randy... why can't he find similar success? My personal pick is Lesnar, but more so because I think he'll outmatch Cain not simply by size, but by skill as well (at least on the ground, anyway). What Brock did to Mir was a picture perfect illustration of size meshing together with technique for a kodak moment victory.

Still... think Couture. If he can do it, I suspect that Cain can do it as well. He might not have his hand raised, and indeed I believe he'll be defeated, but this may well end up being a closer contest than some are predicting. I'm a fan of both men, and would like to see each have an impressive showing. Similar to Carwin-Lesnar, in which both men, despite obvious holes in their games, were able to walk away with their heads held high.
Yeah it's interesting. Has such a size difference ever occured before when both fighters are high level, with the smaller guy having experience dealing with bigger guys throughout college? Probably not. It's new and it makes it very hard to predict.

Brock has great wrestling and a lot of strength, but I don't think his shot is actually that good. This is where Cain's smaller frame and possible extra foot speed will help him. Strength wise I don't think he stands much of a chance so he should avoid clinching and cage work. But from the outside I think he can avoid the take down all day, then outbox Brock.

Brock's standup is horrible while Cain is becoming a solid kickboxer. People play down the Nog fight but he boxed Nog's head good and with no messing around, it was over quick. The leg kicks were as impressive as anything in that fight too. Couture couldn't finish Nog like that and it took Mir much longer. Cain definitely is a threat to Brock on the feet.

It's going to be very interesting to see it, and a only a few months away :thumb02:

I think this fight will be decided by whether Cain

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.