Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Who wins the fight?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Please conduct ALL of your discussion in regards to Dennis Siver facing Spencer Fisher in this thread. All threads made in regards to this fight will be merged into this one.

·
-DIBKIS-
21,135 Posts
This is an interesting fight but I am expecting Fisher to pull out the win here. He needs to fight smart though, Siver is no joke and he has great kicks.

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
Damn, Siver is really taking a step up in competition. Unless his TDD has improved I see this going in Fisher's direction. I don't think it's wise for Fisher to stand with Dennis so I'm sure the plan is to ground and pound. At this point I don't see Siver winning this one. :( But...

WAR SIVER!!!

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Damn, Siver is really taking a step up in competition. Unless his TDD has improved I see this going in Fisher's direction. I don't think it's wise for Fisher to stand with Dennis so I'm sure the plan is to ground and pound. At this point I don't see Siver winning this one. :( But...

WAR SIVER!!!
Siver got pretty solid wrestling i don't see this fight going to the ground much and if Fisher takes him down he will get up quickly . I pick siver by UD .

·
ASS MAN
6,063 Posts
I loves me some Spencer and this is honestly the only fight I'm pumped to see on this card. Mildly interested in the Hamill/Jardine but ThaKing vs Siver should completely deliver. I gots Spencer outworking Dennis for the UD.

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
Spencer has headbutted him coming in like 10 times the ref should take a point away you have to be more careful than that.

edit:I scored it 30-29 for Siver so Fisher probably got the win.

·
ASS MAN
6,063 Posts
Yeah- it sucks Siver did win the fight though not 30-27. Dammit Spencer! I was expecting more from this fight. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts