Votes: 21 91.3%
  • Werdum

Votes: 2 8.7%
1 - 20 of 280 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Please conduct ALL of your discussion in regards to Fedor Emelianenko taking on Fabrcio Werdum in this thread. All threads made in regards to this fight will be merged into this one.

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
Fedor is gonna tear straight through Werdum.

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
If Machida hasn't already fought this year, this would have been the Highlight so far.

I am excited like a little boy :)

here's the weight in vid, if you haven't seen it yet!

·
ROCKET FISTS
5,743 Posts
I love how Werdum can't even hold Fedor's gaze after the weigh-in and he keeps nervously looking away at the camera. Not a great sign for where he is mentally I'd think.

Also that's the lightest Fedor has ever weighed in. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
I think Werdum enjoys himself right now. I believe what he said in the press conference.

But didn't know that this was the lightest Fedor. Thanks for the toss up :thumbsup:

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
Every time I see fedor without a shirt on I just cant get over how much he looks like a middle aged fat guy. That just so happens to have killed the shit out of top 10 heavyweight fighters for the past 10+ years across 30 some odd fights.

·
Abusive
1,806 Posts
Every time I see fedor without a shirt on I just cant get over how much he looks like a middle aged fat guy. That just so happens to have killed the shit out of top 10 heavyweight fighters for the past 10+ years across 30 some odd fights.
He's living proof that people with my build can be successful. That's why I somewhat like Roy Nelson, also.

·
Call Me King
419 Posts
If rogers can make it to round 2, Werdum can.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Same here and I always have to send a you-tube link to friends when I tell them he is a beast. Honestly though I think he would be better off with a more modern strength and condition routine. He's probably the most complete (skill-set and mentality) fighter in MMA so he obviously trains a ton, but there is always room for improvement.

·
Call Me King
419 Posts
If Fedor loses and Brock wins next week, do we see a new #1 ranked HW?
We already see that, Fedor is not #1. At least IMO, he has not proven anything in his last few fights.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
And now the fight I tuned in for.

·
Cheeky freak of the week
1,646 Posts
Lets make this a high level grappling match boys! With these two guys that would be brilliant.

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
If werdum KOs fedor im going to cry.

·
Call Me King
419 Posts
Now we gotta have a prefight show too lol
OMG! Why can't we just see this, they should show Werdum getting KTFO'd... if they could.

1 - 20 of 280 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.