Who wins?

• Fedor

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • Werdum

Votes: 2 8.7%

***OFFICIAL*** Fedor Emelianenko vs Fabricio Werdum Pre/Post Fight

19K views 279 replies 89 participants last post by  Life B Ez 
#1 ·

Please conduct ALL of your discussion in regards to Fedor Emelianenko taking on Fabrcio Werdum in this thread. All threads made in regards to this fight will be merged into this one.

See less See more
#4 ·
I love how Werdum can't even hold Fedor's gaze after the weigh-in and he keeps nervously looking away at the camera. Not a great sign for where he is mentally I'd think.

Also that's the lightest Fedor has ever weighed in. :thumbsup:

#6 ·
Every time I see fedor without a shirt on I just cant get over how much he looks like a middle aged fat guy. That just so happens to have killed the shit out of top 10 heavyweight fighters for the past 10+ years across 30 some odd fights.

#23 ·
God I hate SF.....I always am so hyped for an event, then it starts....

And I'm like why the **** am I doing this to myself...I need to just Tivo it and fast forward to the Fedor fights.

#35 ·
I think everyone should turn their webcams on and then if Werdum beats Fedor, we can post all the reactions on a channel on YouTube and become millionaires off all the views.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.