Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
"I
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay, I want to start out by saying this has been an awesome thing to help with and I'm really, really happy we got some recognition for some of our best posters out there. Congrats to ALL our nominees and a massive congrats to our winner (not revealing that JUST YET!).

To give you an idea of just HOW close this shit was, I'm going to post the results from both the polls :)

In the Non-Paid poll in which the winner recieves a single point in the Gold Member's poll (which is the deciding poll) we have...

Second Runner up:
The Dark Knight

Runner Up:
CouchWarrior

Winner of the Non-Paid Poll...
Canadian Psycho

He will be awarded 1 point in the final poll!

And now for the results of the premium Poll!

We have a TIE for First and Second Runner Up!!!
Between:
Couch Warrior (7 Votes)
and
Candian Psycho (6 votes + 1)!
Congrats, you two will both receive 250,000 credits!

And you're winner of a free Lifetime Membership...
The Dark Knight!

With 8 Votes!!!

Congratulations to all of our contestants!

Remember, even if you didn't win this time we're doing this ONCE A MONTH so keep up the great posts and you'll quickly rise to the top!

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
Very glad TDK won this. Nominated him and voted. Very very deserving. Sure the two runners up will have gold accounts in no time :)

Reactions: The Dark Knight

·
You're Welcome.
7,723 Posts
Congrats to TDK on a well deserved victory, and thank you to all of those who voted for me in the Non-Paid Poll. I happily accept the only slightly lesser title of 'People's Champion', as well as my credits, for which I thank the staff. A very generous runner-up prize indeed... especially when considering that BJ Penn and Dan Henderson nearly bankrupted me, ha-ha. Thanks once again, and I look forward to next month's edition of this rather entertaining contest.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Congrats TDK. Was a difficult decision between him and CP, but ultimately I went for TDK in the voting. Backing you in the next one CP ;)

Reactions: Canadian Psycho

·
"I
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats to TDK on a well deserved victory, and thank you to all of those who voted for me in the Non-Paid Poll. I happily accept the only slightly lesser title of 'People's Champion', as well as my credits, for which I thank the staff. A very generous runner-up prize indeed... especially when considering that BJ Penn and Dan Henderson nearly bankrupted me, ha-ha. Thanks once again, and I look forward to next month's edition of this rather entertaining contest.
It was going to be 100k and 250k but since you both tied I figured I'd give you some change for your efforts :) Keep up your good posting man, you and Couch are nominated by default for next month!

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
Oh shit, sorry I didn't even realise I had won until i saw dudeabides rep! Wow, dunno what to say. Honestly didn't expect to win the membership as I honestly think that there are a lot of other great and more frequent posters out there such as Canadian Psycho. Honestly lads, i'm really chuffed. :)

Thanks to all who voted for me. Much appreciated

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
Oh shit, sorry I didn't even realise I had won until i saw dudeabides rep! Wow, dunno what to say. Honestly didn't expect to win the membership as I honestly think that there are a lot of other great and more frequent posters out there such as Canadian Psycho. Honestly lads, i'm really chuffed. :)

Congrats and welcome to the gold club Bro... proud to say my vote went your way.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Wow, thanks for all the votes, I had no clue I was that popular.:eek: I'll try to use my points wisely. Congratulations to The Dark Knight and Canadian Psycho, you're both quality posters imo.

·
Let Me Bang Bro
1,967 Posts

Such a humble champion. Well done mate.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts