Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Who takes it?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Please conduct ALL of your discussion in regards to Martin Kampmann facing Paulo Thiago in this thread. All threads made for this fight will be merged into this one.

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
This fight is so hard to call(like this whole card , props joe silva)

I choose Paulo to UD this on the ground , but i wouldn't be surprised if he decide to stand with Kampmann and get outsriked .

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
I want Kampmann to take it, but I think Thiago will win. I like how Kampmann fights, and hope he can bring the ruckus, but I think Thiago has advantages in too many different areas.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Dont see how Thiago can lose, hes getting better all the time on his feet, great bjj, and he killed koscheck. what more can he do?

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
This is such a ungrateful fight for Thiago. :(
I agree. I think this is a bad fight for Thiago.

I think that Martin is capable of outstriking him. Thiago is going to have to take Kampmann down to win this IMO.

·
WIDE OPEN
3,973 Posts
phew, people aren't going to say Kampmann isn't good anymore. I love him. I like Paulo a lot, but I would be very happy to see Kampmann win this fight. That first round was really, really good.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
And people laughed when I said Kampmann could win this. Psh. Round one obviously 10-9 Kamp.
I thought Kampmann might be able to outstrike Thiago to a decision. Double guessed myself and it might come back to bite me unless Thiago gets something going.

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
I wish I would've had the money to do that. That's a ridiculous underdog for a fighter who I think can beat thaigo fairly easily... well see though.
yeah , i had it paulo by UD on the forum . but at those odds i thought it was really good bet .

·
ASS MAN
6,063 Posts
Damn- Martin just wrecked Paulo in all phases- stand-up and on the ground. Great fight for him and totally dominated Thiago. Swick and Kos need to talk with Kampmann on how to handle him.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts