• Draw

Votes: 1 5.0%

***OFFICIAL*** Mike Swick vs. DeMarques Johnson Thread

5K views 41 replies 30 participants last post by  kantowrestler 
#1 · (Edited)
Welterweight bout: 170 pounds

See less See more
#4 ·
Looking forward to seeing the new Swick! Hope he gets his career rebooted with a win. And I think he will, he's far to 'quick' for Demarques.

#5 ·
I think Swick is the better guy here but he's been out of action for a loooong time and he looked deathly ill at 170.

I never thought Swick was a top guy in 2009 and I sure don't think he's one in 2012 but if he shows up looking anything like the old Mike Swick he'll take this one.

#8 ·
This is an interesting one. Johnson is too inconsistent to really predict his performance. Still, when he's at the top of his game, he's only decent at best, while when he's not, he's basically fighting like a can in my opinion. The dude got finished by Amir Sadollah, enough said.

Swick on the other hand is a very good fighter, but he has been inactive for a long time. He looks like he's in good physical condition, but who knows how he will perform after such a long layoff. At least Johnson is a good come back opponent for him to shake off some of that rust against.

I'm picking Swick by decision.

#10 ·
Geez...the last time I saw him he was fighting against Dan Hardy...hahah! Welcome back...

This should be a good match up...

On another note whatever happened between him and Huerta. Thought they were best friends who opened up the gym in Thailand...

#11 ·
cmon mike!

you have to win this, dont like johnson and love mike

one of the longest layoffs surely?

#22 ·
WHOA! BIG KNOCK OUT WIN FOR SWICK! That could be KO of the night easily.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.