Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Who takes it?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Please conduct ALL of your discussion in regards to Ross "The Real Deal" Pearson facing Dennis Siver in this thread. All threads made in regards to this fight will be merged into this one.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Ross Pearson by UD

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
Really excited about this fight. Ross looked phenomenal in his last bout. Siver's a game opponent with awesome stand up as well. This is a FOTN/KOTN candidate for sure. Hoping to see Pearson pull off another good win.

·
Banned
5,115 Posts
Come on Pearson lad! I really wanted to see Andre Winner on the main card too.

·
Sleepy
2,153 Posts
Both fighters have really impressed me, though Pearson was amazing in his destruction of Aaron Riley, that's why I'm giving it to him.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Ross should be on a 10 fight win streak (not including the TUF house fights) if it wasn't for a terrible judges decision in a Cage Gladiators event in '08 where he was on the end of an awful decision. So he's carrying some serious momentum into this fight and I for one hope it continues. He looked super impressive against Riley in his last fight, and this is sure to be another really entertaining fight. Hoping it'll be a good night for Rough House, with wins for Pearson and Winner!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Love watching Person fight hes always looking for a finish. KO round two come on buddy!!

·
Senior Member.
324 Posts
Yeah, great stand-up brawl so far. Someone's got to utilize some take downs or I see a split decision coming.

·
'England Elite'
5,028 Posts
2 rounds to 0 for Pearson so far i think

·
Senior Member.
324 Posts
Siver needs a take down or two to steal this fight.

Edit: There's one, now hes got to control Pearson.

Siver's got to shoot in for another take down before it's to late.

·
'England Elite'
5,028 Posts
UD for Pearson i reckon, 29/28 across the board.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts