Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Who takes it?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Please conduct ALL of your discussion in regards to Stephan 'the American Psycho' Bonnar rematching Krzysztof 'the Polish Experiment' Soszynski at UFC 116 in this thread. All threads made in regards to this fight will be merged into this one.

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Bonnar was on his way to win that Fight the first time untill the unfortunate Stoppage , i think he learnd Krzysztof and will utlize some muay thai to UD him .

·
Registered
349 Posts
Don't really cares who wins as I like both fighters just want a war and I fully expect to get one if I had to pick tho I would pick Bonnar

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
Anyone else think that Bonnar might get cut if he loses this fight?? I mean, before Sozynski he lost to Mark Coleman..

I know he was winning the Sozynski fight, but maybe The Polish Experiment has done enough to improve, who knows.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Dana will never cut Bonnar from the UFC. More likely that Bonnar retires from competition and is given some sort of position within the UFC. They won't cut him.

·
-DIBKIS-
21,135 Posts
I think that Bonnar will lose this fight. Yes, he has learned about Krzysztof, but then again, Krzysztof has also learned about him.

As for Bonnar being cut if he loses, I don't see that happening. He was a member of the original TUF cast, he had that epic battle with Griffin, he commentates from time to time, and still has a ton of fans and is very well respected by the UFC. Bonnar will finish his career with the UFC.

·
'England Elite'
5,028 Posts
I got Soszynski to take this one.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I don't know what it is about Soszynski, but I like him. Maybe it's those crazy arm tattoos.

Also, forgive me if I'm wrong but I thought that Soszynski was winning that first fight fairly comfortably? Or am I just losing my memory?

Soszynski picks Bonnar apart here on the way to a clear UD. Should be another good scrap on this great card though.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Krystof by UD. I think he will pick him apart and maybe take him down a couple of times.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I don't know what it is about Soszynski, but I like him. Maybe it's those crazy arm tattoos.

Also, forgive me if I'm wrong but I thought that Soszynski was winning that first fight fairly comfortably? Or am I just losing my memory?

Soszynski picks Bonnar apart here on the way to a clear UD. Should be another good scrap on this great card though.
Was my opinion that Sosz was winning the fight too, infact I seem to remember him tagging Bonnar pretty consistently, Bonnar is just a tough SOB and was hanging in there pretty comfortably.

Dana once said that Stephan and Forrest have UFC contracs for life due to the TUf finale and what they did for MMA, so even if he jacks it in he will be on the commentator team or something, he's a pretty good analyst imo.

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Don't have a favorite here, but expect another great fight. Gotta go with Krysztof I think....neither will ever be a contender.

·
Registered
430 Posts
someone fill me in, why are these guys fighting again?
They fought a great fight at 110, Sosz got the win by Doctor Stoppage via cut, but it was caused by a clash of heads, not a punch as the ref first thought. So should have been a NC.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts