Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Who takes it?

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Please conduct ALL of your discussion in regards to Todd Duffee facing Mike Russow in this thread. All threads made in regards to this fight will be merged into this one.

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
Mark my words, by January 1st 2011 Todd Duffee will be more talked about than just about anybody in MMA. This guy is a beast and is going to make some serious waves.

·
Banned
820 Posts
Got the DUFF! by first round KO. It will be quick.

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
i can't stand todd duffe he is a douchbag,

why is he going to be the most talked about
Because he is a monster, and a mean one! Truth be told, my first impressions are that I agree with you, he does come across as a douchebag. But that doesn't make him any less dangerous.

Look up some of his past fights. Granted, the competition isn't what he is facing now, but the guy is building a record much like Carwin's. He's only seen round 2 once, and in that fight he KOed the guy aswell, every other fight was ended in the first round with a collection of brutal KOs and TKOs.

To sum up, I would bet the farm, that 12 months from now, Duffee is fighting for the title. I'm predicting after he mows down Russow, he will most likely get someone like Ganzaga and do the same thing.

·
The Mad Titan
5,111 Posts
i'm gonna go russow if he doesn't try and stand, because he is a sub machine and duffe hasn't done much wrestling, so there is a chance he can get taken down and subbed

·
Let Me Bang Bro
1,967 Posts
I hope Russow tools this meat head.

Im hoping Russow has good wrestling and can take him down and submit him

·
-DIBKIS-
21,135 Posts
Duffee definitely has the advantage in the striking department.

i'm gonna go russow if he doesn't try and stand, because he is a sub machine and duffe hasn't done much wrestling, so there is a chance he can get taken down and subbed
Duffee is no slouch on the ground either. He did just receive his BJJ blackbelt. His striking is much better than his ground work and Russow's best chance is on the ground, but I think it will be a bit harder than just taking him down and subbing him.

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
I voted Duffee cause i'll admit i fell for the hype . but after watching some Russow fights, dude got some serious jitz and i see him RNC duffee in the second round :thumb02:

·
Registered
615 Posts
Tod dufee by second round tko. I agree with most people who are saying he is going to be huge in the coming months

·
Godless Heathen
4,145 Posts
I picked Duffee to win but imo it's too early to be calling him the next HW star, he needs 2 or 3 more fights against solid competition first.

·
Let Me Bang Bro
1,967 Posts
Russow with a flash sub 7 seconds in. Then he runs over to the camera man and yells 'that was just an appetizer, Dana give me a meal' then flexes and yells 'ITS ALL HARD WORK BABY!!!'.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Todd Duffee to continue his rise up the heavyweight ladder. I'm just looking forward to seeing him in the Octagon again, I know he had an injury or something but it's been too long since his last fight.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts