21,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Schaub vs Tuchscherer

Petruzelli vs Romero

Grove vs Reljic

Harris vs Branch

Roberts vs Petz

Madsen vs Vemola

Please conduct ALL of your discussion in regards to the preliminary fights of UFC 116 in this thread. All threads made in regards to this fight will be merged into this one.

The preliminary fights that air live on Spike include:

* Brendan Schaub vs. Chris Tuchscherer
* Seth Petruzelli vs. Ricardo Romero

The prelims that do not air live, but may be either aired on delay or not aired at all include:

* Kendall Grove vs. Goran Reljic
* Dave Branch vs. Gerald Harris
* Forrest Petz vs. Daniel Roberts
* Jon Madsen vs. Karlos Vemola

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
Pulling for Schaub, Petruzelli and Goran.

I like watching Petruzelli fight, he's got his power. Schaub has potential, hopefully he's learned how to start moving his head. And I think Gorans only loss is to Goviea. That fight was awesome.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Schuab is losing a UD, Tuchserer trains with to may really high level wrestlers, he will be able to take Schuab down especially because Schuab would not have had Carwin to help him prepare to deal with a big wrestler while Tucsherer likely spent alot of time wrestling with Lesnar which will make taking Schuab down seem easy.

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
goddamn... romero took so much punishment. really deserved the win after that xD

·
I Finish Threads
9,061 Posts
My God This Branch Fence Grabbing

Most blatant fence grabbing I've seen since it was made illegal. Dude deserved to be KO'ed that way. I mean seriously, they had LIVE CLOSEUPS of the fencegrabbing. It was unreal how long it took Dean to notice, even with Joe talking about it six feet away and a camera crew zooming in on it. And then he did it again right away when Dean told him to stop.

·
Banned
820 Posts
Yea, It was pissing me off. I mean sometimes your fingers fall thru, but to do that is just plain shitty.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts