1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Banned
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
When i watched 24/7 i couldnt help but thinking how badly rampage wants to beat rashad. usually i see fighters hyping fights etc but with rampage it looked like a dofferent type of emotion. I personally cannot wait for this fight and i think if Rashad stands with him then it wont last more than 2 rounds

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
i look better than that without my shirt on and I had a cheeseburger for lunch

Reactions: AceFranklin88

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
So I don't want to hear any excuses about Rampage being out of shape.

Deal?

Reactions: Soakked

·
Banned
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So I don't want to hear any excuses about Rampage being out of shape.

Deal?
I dont make up excuses for fighters losing any ways. Its quite clear hes in shape though.

How do you see rashad winning this fight btw?

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
He sure looks better than before...

I think Rashad is in for a hurting. He couldn't take punches from Silva... how's the gonna take punches from Rampage?

RIP Rashad

·
You're Welcome.
7,723 Posts
Looks to be in decent shape, but I think we've seen him in better (a little more shredded, etc.). Though, how can one really tell on the basis of a single image? I think Jackson is hungry for a win in this one... it's personal, and you can tell he absolutely does not want to lose to Rashad. I don't think he'd short change himself by showing up out of shape or not training his arse off... not for this fight. He's talked too mean a game to not bring the noise come fight night. Really looking forward to it, to be honest. This is once instance where the trash talking has proven uber effective in peaking my interest in a showdown.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well if he was haunted by Silva and shogun kicking his ass. Dana might want to put his silly ass on suicide watch after Saturday night.

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
I dont make up excuses for fighters losing any ways. Its quite clear hes in shape though.

How do you see rashad winning this fight btw?
Stoppage by Rashad in the late 2nd, early 3rd. I think Rashad will stay away from Rampage's power by staying out of the pocket to strike, than drive him against the cage and take him down repeatedly.

If I'm wrong and Rashad can't take Rampage down, then I may rethink Rashad winning. But Rashad has some of the best takedowns in MMA, so we'll just have to see.

·
Registered
131 Posts
the excuse everyone will use is the 'lay and pray' or ' he was too scared to exchange strikes'

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
Is there really anything for Rashad to be proud of if he just lays down on Rampage for 3 rounds?
You call it laying and praying, I'm a fan so I call it dominating Rampage's will.

Is it Rashad's fault that his wrestling is better than anything Rampage can throw at him?

1 - 20 of 86 Posts