Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think instead of embarrasing Ken Shamrock agian why dont they have a rematch between Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock. I think that is a fight these two need to have before they completely retire. This kind of fight would really leave nastalgic mark on MMA. Both fighters have the desire to compete but are unable to keep up with the new generation of mma fighters.
I have Ken Shamrock taking the win with a late round G&P.

·
Premium Member
4,223 Posts
Sibbick said:
I think instead of embarrasing Ken Shamrock agian why dont they have a rematch between Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock. I think that is a fight these two need to have before they completely retire. This kind of fight would really leave nastalgic mark on MMA. Both fighters have the desire to compete but are unable to keep up with the new generation of mma fighters.
I have Ken Shamrock taking the win with a late round G&P.
Um pardon me, but what are you talking about?

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
this WOULD have been a better idea but it's too late now.

·
Registered
794 Posts
i was thinking the same thing back when Royce fought Matt. It makes much more sense for the older guys to fight each other. 1. Nostalgic reasons, 2. Doesnt worry contenders, 3. Would sell lots of tickets.

Notice the IFL has its 'super fights' - they have the right idea - thats what the UFC should do also.

Good call.:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.