Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
such a stupid thing to to, especially after the strikeforce fight.....what was he thinking......

if he didnt do that he would have respect for kos faking the knee..

but what a douche move by daley...what an idiot:confused03::confused03:

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Daley will get cut and that will really screw him because Strikeforce may be leery of signing him after there shit storm and he has a good relationship with MFC but I doubt he is fighting in Canada for a long ass time.

·
Banned
689 Posts
i ******* missed it but i bet it was great

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
Dana would look like a fool if he doesnt cut him, especially because of what he said about SF after their ring side brawl. Very unfortunate that we see a good striker leave the UFC like this, but hey... if your a idiot...

·
Premium Member
1,475 Posts
He shouldnt have done it, but if someone lies on u fakes a knee to the head to win a fight by DQ see's the replay then is fine, then talks shit in ear while done hardly nothing u can see why Daley would be emotional. Still shouldn't have done it on camera.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Got to agree with Kos, Pens will kick Montreals arse next week!!!

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
He shouldnt have done it, but if someone lies on u fakes a knee to the head to win a fight by DQ see's the replay then is fine, then talks shit in ear while done hardly nothing u can see why Daley would be emotional. Still shouldn't have done it on camera.
Thats still no reason, He should have never thrown that knee to begin with so its no ones fault but his. Will there ever be a humble British fighter?

Hardy after his loss to GSP even criticized him and now Daley cant take a loss? Seems like brits just arent made for competitive sports.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I understand people getting on Kos for embelishing the knee but Daley went for broke on that obviously illegal knee and then sucker punched him after the fight. That punch by the way was the best one he threw all night:).

Sure would have loved to see Mirgliotta choke slam his stupid ass.

The Pittsburg joke and the jab at GSP had me laughing out loud, bahaahahaha. Atleast he doesnt care if he ruffles any feathers.

·
M.I.A
2,550 Posts
I laughed at the acting by Kos, but didn't really think much of it. Daley on the other hand, you can't let your emotions take over, dude just ruined his career.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.