Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now King Mo is the guy to beat Anderson Silva!1!!!

[email protected], as Frank Shamrock would refer to him as. Brave Fencer, indeed.

Sloppy stand-up, no cardio, 0 takedown defense. Against a guy who literally gassed three minutes into the fight.

Yep, Mousasi > Anderson. :thumb02:

·
Registered
742 Posts
Now King Mo is the guy to beat Anderson Silva!1!!!

[email protected], as Frank Shamrock would refer to him as. Brave Fencer, indeed.

Sloppy stand-up, no cardio, 0 takedown defense. Against a guy who literally gassed three minutes into the fight.

Yep, Mousasi > Anderson. :thumb02:
yup no doubt about it and he would "clean out" the UFC LHW division. Shogun/Lyoto/Anderson/Rogerio/Rampage/Rashad/Bones aint got shit on Sokodjou/Babalu or Jacare the UFC guys only fight cans they need to go to SF and Dream and fight real top guys

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Mousasi looked bad tonight.

But he is only 24 and this loss wont mean much in the long run.

In fact it might be great for his career and he might try and improve his game more.

This was a bad night for Mousasi. It's funny how MMA fans act like just because somebody lost a fight they can never recover from that loss. Some people are so short sighted. LOL

·
Premium Member
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I actually think King Mo shows more potential then Mousashi. I said in another thread that Jones, Aldo, and JDS had more potential to be stars.

Seriously, the guy must have the worst TDD I've ever seen. Mo wasn't even setting up his shots. He was just "frankensteining" it the entire fight, gassed for the most part. Lame.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Mousasi looked bad tonight.

But he is only 24 and this loss wont mean much in the long run.

In fact it might be great for his career and he might try and improve his game more.

This was a bad night for Mousasi. It's funny how MMA fans act like just because sounbody lost a fight they can never recover from that loss. Some people are so short sighted. LOL
I dont think it's people being shortsighted I think Mousasi has all the potential in the world. I just always laughed at the people who ranked him top 5 and thought he had a snowballs chance in hell at beating Anderson when he hasnt fought top competition. People were overrating him at this point in his career and the people that were flamed when we said it are now poking fun at the Mousasi fanboys who thought he was god

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'm not a Mousasi fan but you've apparently never wrestled a world class wrestler. Because they can basically take down people however the **** they want. Mousasi does not have the worst TDD but Lawal made him seem like it.

·
"I
6,923 Posts
I'm not a Mousasi fan but you've apparently never wrestled a world class wrestler. Because they can basically take down people however the **** they want. Mousasi does not have the worst TDD but Lawal made him seem like it.
He was gassed as shit and those takedowns were telegraphed from half a mile out. Mousasi has crap take down defense.

·
Premium Member
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
World class wrestler or not, Mousashi made NO attempt to stop them. Maybe once in the first round.

Not to mention, I don't care how much of a world class wrestler he is. He was DEAD after 3 minutes into that fight and literally was playing Frankenstein to him.

·
Registered
742 Posts
It isnt necessary for me to reply since the two above already said it but world class wrestler's have been stuffed let's not make Mo out to be far and away the greatest wrestler to fight in MMA or something here. Mo was done and spent 3-4 minutes in and Mousasi still fell over any time Mo did as little as touch him.

·
Registered
142 Posts
It isnt necessary for me to reply since the two above already said it but world class wrestler's have been stuffed let's not make Mo out to be far and away the greatest wrestler to fight in MMA or something here. Mo was done and spent 3-4 minutes in and Mousasi still fell over any time Mo did as little as touch him.
Never said he was the greatest, but he does have experience on the world scene. Which puts him a head of many good collegiate wrestlers. And I'm just saying I've wrestled Olympians before who were in there fiftys and sixtys and not in good shape. But did that stop them from taking me and all my teammates down? no. I wouldn't exactly say we have no takedown defense. And wrestlers have been gassed many times and have been able to take down there opponents, because they have been taking people down since they were in diapers.

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts
GM was a disappointment. His stand up is way overrated, he fooled me along with others. Did anyone see how he blocks punches? King Mo's got good takedowns and power, but still very green IMO. With good work he can be someone to see in the future, but if this fight showed anything, it showed that GM is overrated.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
I actually think King Mo shows more potential then Mousashi. I said in another thread that Jones, Aldo, and JDS had more potential to be stars.

Seriously, the guy must have the worst TDD I've ever seen. Mo wasn't even setting up his shots. He was just "frankensteining" it the entire fight, gassed for the most part. Lame.
ROFL king mo got the shit beat out of him, all he got was 9 takedowns... he might have one the fight but it was really a loss to MMA scoring.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.