Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Ganja the Great
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there was only one weight class from 170- 205,who would be the champ?

my opinion.....can't decide between Liddell or Hughes

Liddell.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Lol Franklin would own Hughes, and Franklin would give liddel a run for his money.... I say Franklin, or Arlovski if he could make 205.

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Future Champ said:
If there was only one weight class from 170- 205,who would be the champ?

my opinion.....can't decide between Liddell or Hughes

Liddell.
If they both had to face Rich Franklin then niether of those two would win. Ace would take it all!

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Esotera said:
Lol Franklin would own Hughes, and Franklin would give liddel a run for his money.... I say Franklin, or Arlovski if he could make 205.
I don't know about Arlovski? Dropping all that weight could effect his performance!

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Future Champ said:
Only if Liddell didn't land a solid one.
That or he pokes him in the eye, whichever comes first.:thumbsdown:Ace would beat him hands down!

·
Baddest Man Alive
671 Posts
Hughes would get beat by Liddell, Liddell would get beat by Franklin, and Franklin would get 4th round GnP Tko by Ortiz. And then Shamrock would smash his little head :laugh:

·
Registered
759 Posts
3DLee said:
Hughes would get beat by Liddell, Liddell would get beat by Franklin, and Franklin would get 4th round GnP Tko by Ortiz. And then Shamrock would smash his little head :laugh:
it would be nice to see ken do that to tito but we all know that frank can do it..i mean he did it before:D

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
3DLee said:
if you think matt hughes could beat chcuk you are out of ur mind..Matt wouldnt last 3 mins with Chuck..cmon man i hope u were joking

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
I have nothing against Rich but i don't think he could hang with chuck, Evan tanner put Franklin down with one hit, chuck would eventually catch him and knock him out.

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
Why would you possibly want this. Every fighter would just bulk up to 205 and fight there comfortably. It's crazy. But i'd say ufc chuck, pride wand.

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
Nothing against the crow i like him. But franklin proved he can't finish a fighter if push comes to shove. His hands can't take it. His feet can't take it. I'm calling him mister glass. He's the only fighter to hurt himself more then the opponant he beat. And as it's been said before, the crow rocked him, tanner rocked him. Chuck will rock him.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Yeah Franklin would probobly be winning a decision using little flurries here and there until finally Chuck catches him and puts him to sleep.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Bonnar426 said:
I don't know about Arlovski? Dropping all that weight could effect his performance!
Arlovski fights as a Heavyweight at 240, that is without cutting weight. Hughes walks around at about 210ish and drops to 170. Yes Hughes did say it was more comfortable when he fought Gracie at 175, but he is still amazing at 170. I believe that Arlovski could make Light Heavy without taking much of a strength loss.

·
Registered
133 Posts
TKOSPIKE said:
damn hughes much be huge , walking around at 210 and hes only like 5'9
Majority of fighters walk around alteast 20 pounds over their class. The weight they lose for the most part is water weight. They usually get within 8-12 pounds a few days before Weigh-ins. Eat very light meals and drink distilled water. Let's not get off on a tangent though.

asskicker said:
Arlovski can come down to 205 if he wants, he's just gonna get KO'ed by Chuck
Arlovski does not have as weak as a chin as everyone assumes... Did you see his last fight against Silvia? He took some shots and im sure Silvia punches just as hard as Liddell..... Let the flaming begin :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
I would love to see Matt Hughes take it but i would have to go with ACE. I think he could take them all!

·
Registered
77 Posts
i dunno guys but i see liddel knocking franklin out. Its just a feeling probaly wrong. But if franklin doesnt get ko'ed then yah he would most likely win. but i really see a knock out but im usaly wrong anyway.:dunno:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts