Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Outta My Head
1,220 Posts
Adora said:
Well he didnt KO or TKO sp that not beat shti out of him in my book. Yea i know beat beat he up, but not as a bad as he makes it out to be
No it's as bad as he makes it out to be.

Ken didn't even make it to the 3rd round.

I'm not a fan of Tito in any respect, but anyone realisticly expecting much out the upcoming UFC 61 fight may be a little too idealistic. I think a big thing that hurt Ken (and his skillset in general) is that he became a victom of believing his own hype and press. After his stint in the WWF, all he did was try to stand and brawl with people when that was never his greatest strength in the first place (submission wrestling was always his game). He could have trained deeper into that, and made his striking supplemental to his game plan but he tried to do the polar opposite, and was never even a modestly good striker in the first place. Given that he tried to completely re-invent the wheel in what brought him to the dance, he found himself lost in the new crop fighters who were more skilled.

"World's Most Dangerous Man" indeed... Maybe to himself at this juncture.

·
Outta My Head
1,220 Posts
Adora said:
Well my freind you have stated your point very well. Never seen a pic of he that up close. Dint think it was that bad. Well that f*****g heart. If i have ever seen it
I'm not here to crush dreams or aspirations. I'm just here to get folks thinking. Just look at the sig.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.