Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Dana made a comment in one of the first shows that Tito was on his best behavior. But from what I've seen of him so far I have to admit that I'm starting to like the guy.

I read an interview with Ken on another site and Ken said he is sure that Tito will back out of the July 8 matchup. Ken goes on to say that he's going to fight somebody that day even if Tito backs out. Personally I don't see Tito backing out, that would give Ken way too much room to talk about how Tito is afraid to get in the octagon with him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
As a bit of an update on the Ken Shamrock-Tito Ortiz situation, Ortiz did agree to Dana White to take the fight he originally pulled out of after UFC 59, and as of this morning, Dana White was said to still be working on the deal.

Being that all signs pointed to Shamrock-Ortiz anyway, and the fact that the only press the Shamrock-Forrest Griffin bout got in the short time it's been known as a working plan was a short amount of internet coverage, it's very likely White will get the Shamrock and Ortiz match official on paper, and announce it in the near future.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top