Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
The Imperfect said:
Yeah, Shamrock will destory him. I still havent decided if I want them to get pissed at each other during the show to wait till the fight...
Shamrock is washed up. Did you not see the beating Tito laid on him? Tito wasn't even touched.
As for the coaching, Tito is far superior. He gets into the ring, and goes at it. He doesn't just sit on the sidelines. If I was going to pick a guy to coach me, I'd pick Tito in a second. Sure he's young and brash, but so what? He knows his stuff, and he's willing to get in there, and show by doing.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Tito will NEVER back down. I bet he'd go into a match with a cast on his leg if he had to. Ultimate Fighter 3 is the best thing he could have done. It's showing his talents, and he's going to be one of the favorite fighters in the UFC when it's done. Sure he's got an ego, but everyone in the UFC has an ego problem, or they wouldn't be there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.