Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who do you guys think has the best chance of takin out Fedor?? i dont really think ne one stands a good chance against him..But if i had to pick id say barnett, but i think Fedor beats Barnett pretty easily..I wouldnt mind seeing shogun step up in weight and take on fedor..if shogun adds 15 pounds he might have a slim chance of winning because his all around skills..hes great on the ground and on his feet...i think fedor would be too much for him but id love to see it

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ive been thinking..with koschecks take downs and wrestling ability, i think he might have a chance of eeking out a decision against Fedor..what do u guys think??

·
Registered
168 Posts
MMA freak said:
Koscheck, your kidding right? I can name ten guys in the welterweight and middleweight division that can beat him in the first round. And Fedor is 3 weight classes higher than him and the best mixed martial artist nowadays. I hope your joking my man jdun11.

I think Josh Barnett would be a tough challenge against Fedor. He proved he can out grapple the best submissionist in the world so maybe he can prove he can out grapple Fedor. I doubt it though but I think he would definitely be a tough opponent for Fedor. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira is always a tough person for Fedor to beat as well.
completely agree

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
well, i don't think Cro-cop DOES have a chance of taking out Fedor... its an odd situation, because asside from Fedor, Cro-cop is basically the undisputed top guy in PRIDE thanks to the OWGP! but, i don't see Cro-cop beating Fedor, so what happens then? what does that mean if cro-cop is stuck at second and Fedor is still on top?

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Barnet would be a tough opponent for Fedor after Cro Cop. I don't think Josh has what it takes to beat Fedor unless he works on his stand-up game. He is the only one, Minotaro sucks ass against Fedor, he has loss to Fedor 3 times.

·
Registered
20 Posts
maybe mike zambidis...i don't know.....no seriously, i think that Mirko has the best chance of taking Fedor's belt because right now he's strong in head and knows for what he came...btw, i'm glad that he had that fight with Randleman because he got through requirement school and he will not fail this time...he was careful on the class:D

·
Registered
583 Posts
I may be the only one who thinks this but I think Mark Coleman is gonna defeat and take the belt off Fedor at PRIDE 32: The Real Deal. It is a long shot but I think Coleman can do it.

Oh and jdun11, seriously stop the whole Koscheck mark gimmick, its a joke. He has skills but you make him out to be some kind of God. I'm not a huge Fedor fan but there is no way in hell that Koscheck could beat him.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ahahah relax ken shamrock..KOS obv couldnt beat fedor..i was just kidding, i wanted to see this forum in an uproar...KOS is good, but Fedor would probably end his life!!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Shocked said:
bas rutten is making a comeback - maybe he might challenge fedor
If he did, thats a big mistake. Hes already made his comeback, against someone who isn't that impressive. Bas Rutten would be destroyed by Fedor. Rutten was owned by Randleman definitely, and Emelianenko submitted Randleman fast.

Josh Barnett, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira both would be tough challenges for Fedor (as Nogueira always is against Fedor though I would vomit if their is a fourth match between the two of them as its getting old).

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i dont think the matches between Nog and fedor are that good, they are pretty one sided if you ask me, and pretty boring..fedor just pounds away while in Nogs guard

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Nog's boring and can't sub Fedor...just can't, Josh can get lucky and Mirko is the only one with a legitimate half-assed shot..pardon my french. Leave Fedor alone. And yeah, Coleman could beat Fedor the same way he beat Shogun. I guess anything can happen huh?? I can beat Fedor too, he just has to slip and fall on his neck, and break it...then I'll soccer kick him in the head after I stab the ref. You know what I mean?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wasn't it Kazuyuki Fujita that made Fedor all bobbily after a few punches? I know Fedor gained back his composure by clinching back with Fujita but has any other opponent in the near future done that to Fedor? Fedor is a machine but was this just a fluke or why didn't Fujita get another chance after losing by submission? The other fight I saw Fujita in was against Shamrock when Ken stopped the fight because of his heart or whatever. Fujita to me is comparable to Cabbage Correira maybe, both have hard heads.

·
Registered
114 Posts
CHRIS said:
Wasn't it Kazuyuki Fujita that made Fedor all bobbily after a few punches? I know Fedor gained back his composure by clinching back with Fujita but has any other opponent in the near future done that to Fedor? Fedor is a machine but was this just a fluke or why didn't Fujita get another chance after losing by submission? The other fight I saw Fujita in was against Shamrock when Ken stopped the fight because of his heart or whatever. Fujita to me is comparable to Cabbage Correira maybe, both have hard heads.

fujita's punch was preety much a fluke. he was getting pounded and just swung one for the fences and caught fedor, but got dominated immediately after fedor recovered. as for another shot, fujita doesn't deserve one right now. Wanderlei dominated him in his last fight. if he is losing bad to silva(who is a great fighter, but no fedor), he is going to get destroyed by fedor. as for the shamrock fight, fujita was getting beat preety bad in that fight too, but like you said, tough guy, so he managed to hang on till shamrock quit.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I agree, Fedor is much more improved than in 2003 when Kazuyuki swung that lucky full swing. He got Fedor right on the temple and it was pretty much a random punch. And then once Fedor recovered he choked him to death with one hand only! That is my favourite choke of all time next to the one Matt Hughes did to Frank Trigg at UFC 45.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
herton17 said:
Nog's boring and can't sub Fedor...just can't, Josh can get lucky and Mirko is the only one with a legitimate half-assed shot..pardon my french. Leave Fedor alone. And yeah, Coleman could beat Fedor the same way he beat Shogun. I guess anything can happen huh?? I can beat Fedor too, he just has to slip and fall on his neck, and break it...then I'll soccer kick him in the head after I stab the ref. You know what I mean?

Haha i bet he would still end up submitting you with a broken neck haha.

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
jdun11 said:
ive been thinking..with koschecks take downs and wrestling ability, i think he might have a chance of eeking out a decision against Fedor..what do u guys think??
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wait, was that a joke?

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.