Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
I'm very interested in it, its cool as hell but I'm out of shape so all I can do is dream.... :laugh:

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SlammedSL1 said:
I'm very interested in it, its cool as hell but I'm out of shape so all I can do is dream.... :laugh:
We all have to start somewhere. Just start by running 2-3 miles a day and work your way up in speed and distance. Focus on keeping momentum going and you'll find that your cardio is actually alot better than you thought it was. Later you can work in the intracacies and the tricks.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
IronMan said:
We all have to start somewhere. Just start by running 2-3 miles a day and work your way up in speed and distance. Focus on keeping momentum going and you'll find that your cardio is actually alot better than you thought it was. Later you can work in the intracacies and the tricks.
yea I ran 1.5 miles yesterday with only very slight hills and man I was so gassed at the mile marker I barley made it across the finish line.. granted last time I ran that distance was back in like 98 but I did not finish it then.. I was just happy to complete the run.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts