Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Dang it. I just made fun of him for complaining about a broken finger. Well, he said in the prefight interviews that Cro Cop was the last guy that he wanted to fight growing up. I guess this is why. I hope he recovers quickly though, his attitude is good for the sport. His ground game, not so much.

·
Let Me Bang Bro
1,967 Posts
depending on when in the fight he broke his hand he should have threw a lot MORE, alot MORE. He was dominating Cro Co rnd 1.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Its official, Cro Cop is just not as good as he use to be and these pictures show it.

Crop Cop has always been "right leg hospital, left leg cemetary". Well in this fight he nailed Pat with many left kicks and Pat ended up in the hospital.

Cro Cop is officially "right leg hospital, left leg hospital"

·
Registered
877 Posts
Wow, this was really a macho fight!
One fighter left the fight with an injured hand and rupture in the cheek bone, the other leaves in a wheel chair with a broken foot, a broken hand and a pretty bruised face.

This is indeed a tough sport.

Absolutely amazing fight, I watched it five times!

Barry will be back. He needs to progress even more in his MMA game, but we need to remember, he has "only" had 7 pro fights. Mirko is a veteran with over 30 fights. So Barry, continue your efforts, work on the holes in your game and get more experience!

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
This doesn't have anything to do with him not finishing in the first, Pat is too nice a guy and that was his idol. He didn't want to tank him like that. I knew if he let Cro Cop get up the second time he would lose the fight, but this explains why it was so one sided afterward.

Hugging in the Octagon during a round is just too nice, hug before and hug after not during....yeah you read it right.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts