Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what happened to ufc vet pat smith. does he have a website or any contact info? the last interview iv seen of him was 2 years ago. he still winning fights too. hes had over 200 wins in mma and kickboxing. he was the first guy in the ufc to cross-train.

268-J4RJiJo&hl=en_US&fs=1&

·
Premium Member
12,900 Posts
He was actually one of the first Muay Thai fighters in the UFC. You should watch one of his older fights when he blasted this wrestler half way across the ring with a front teep!

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
After Fight with Butterbean he went to jail for ****..
He was actually arrested for sleeping with a 14 year old (statutory ****), it was consensual so he served the minimum 4 years. I just found that out about a year ago because I was wondering what happened to him because he used to train with Frank Shamrock and they were really tight so I was always confused why Shamrock started training stand up with Cung Le. Back in the day when Frank left the Lions Den him and Smith would train together with Smith helping Shamrock work on his striking and Frank helped him learn grappling.

·
Premium Member
12,900 Posts
He was actually arrested for sleeping with a 14 year old (statutory ****), it was consensual so he served the minimum 4 years. I just found that out about a year ago because I was wondering what happened to him because he used to train with Frank Shamrock and they were really tight so I was always confused why Shamrock started training stand up with Cung Le. Back in the day when Frank left the Lions Den him and Smith would train together with Smith helping Shamrock work on his striking and Frank helped him learn grappling.
Do you mean Maurice Smith or actually Pat Smith. Either way that's a bummer...

·
Registered
329 Posts
Do you mean Maurice Smith or actually Pat Smith. Either way that's a bummer...
No Mercy's got it right here....you guys are talking about Maurice Smith.

Pat Smith was/is a decorated collegiate wrestler and coach at OSU.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.