Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know why he isnt fighting in the ufc..its not like the hw div has too many good fighters where they can just let people go..especially guys that win..i think paul is a good fighter..id like to see him fight sylvia..and even tho i think brandon vera would crush him i think that a vera vs buentello fight would be really good.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Not a great fighter, but he has a fun style. I also never understood why the UFC got rid of him. Buentello is so much better than a Brad Imes. His fight with Eilers is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Seems like a cool guy as well.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damone said:
Not a great fighter, but he has a fun style. I also never understood why the UFC got rid of him. Buentello is so much better than a Brad Imes. His fight with Eilers is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Seems like a cool guy as well.
yeah the eilers fight..and he had a war with aldena( im pretty ssure thats not how he spells it but ih well) he is fun to watch..i think his awkward style would match up good with doo doo brown aka tim sylvia..he probably is getting more money at strikeforce..

·
Banned
186 Posts
j.farrell said:
..he probably is getting more money at strikeforce..
I don't see how those guys are making money. I read an article that stated attendance for the Tank/Buentello show was 5,000! And I don't believe it was televised.

How can StrikeForce or their fighters be making any money?

EDIT: The 5,000 crowd attendance figures came from here: Linky

·
Registered
583 Posts
The UFC gave up on Buentello after Andrei Arlovski KO'd him in 15 seconds at UFC 55. That's just what I think.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nickman9000 said:
He won his last fight in the ufc and it was a good win, but when he tried to get the crowd to say his motto no one knew it. He was like, Don't fear me, (hands the mike to the crowd) and nothing. Then he was like "fear the consequences you ass holes! what the ****!" and that kind of rubbed dana the wrong way.
no he didnt..i was at that fight..its true he was said his little thing and no one really responded but he didnt cuss at the fans

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nickman9000 said:
Yeah i know. I was just trying to be funny. Oh well, maybe next time.
oh ok..i was wondering what was going on there..he def looked like he felt stupid..its a pretty dumb saying anyway...maybe he should switch too
"dont fear me, fear my haircut"..cuz his haircut game is all ****ed up...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.