Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Canucks vs Habs, best final ever.

Personally I think a one-year ban would be a very strict punishment that Daley could come back from. In my opinion Palhares's intentional causing of a leg injury is worse, although I understand the context of Dana's reaction with the Strikeforce thing and all.

·
Shogun=LHW Champ
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Personally I think a one-year ban would be a very strict punishment that Daley could come back from. In my opinion Palhares's intentional causing of a leg injury is worse, although I understand the context of Dana's reaction with the Strikeforce thing and all.
How dare you try to turn this into a legitimate discussion!

·
Registered
603 Posts

Daley does this straight after a fight with emotions still running high, and gets a whole lot of crap (well deserved).
Whereas Nate Diaz and Gilbert Melendez help jump a guy, and nothing,lol.
It's a funny world, p.s I think guys that fake an injury should also be punished, as this in my opinion is blatent cheating 1point deduction at least IMO.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts