Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Banned
5,115 Posts
Wow. Daleys career is pretty much ruined because of an act of high emotions and adrenaline which occur in plenty other sports? Unlucky Daley. He should give dana a punch in the face too.

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
Wow. Daleys career is pretty much ruined because of an act of high emotions and adrenaline which occur in plenty other sports? Unlucky Daley. He should give dana a punch in the face too.
What? If you cant control your emotions in a combat sport then you shouldnt be fighting. I will use the Brock Lesnar example, He got REALLY heated after his Mir win but did he even raise his hand? he went and got in his face and told him to sit down where he belongs.

·
Banned
689 Posts
hello strikeforce

Reactions: mudpie

·
Registered
937 Posts
No surprise, Dana has to do this, especially after he went on and on about Strikeforce. I think he would have done it anyway, he made it clear in the past he has no patience for unprofessional behavior. This is exactly what Daley deserves.

That said, I actually feel a little bit sorry for Daley, even thought that was such a trailer park move. Kos is such a total dick, and Daley would have known better than anyone how bad Kos was faking after the knee. I'm glad Daley is getting tossed, I just wish the sucker punch had connected a little better :)

·
Banned
5,115 Posts
What? If you cant control your emotions in a combat sport then you shouldnt be fighting. I will use the Brock Lesnar example, He got REALLY heated after his Mir win but did he even raise his hand? he went to get in his face and told him to sit down where he belongs.
Brock didnt get layed and prayed on by a cheating loser who talked shit in the last few seconds. I cant imagine how brock would of reacted in Daleys shoes, my god.

·
RIDIN' DIRTY
284 Posts
Love Semtex,but so long see ya for that nonsense.

·
Banned
689 Posts
i doubt daley would even care as he has already stated that fighting in the UFC isn't his goal he still wants to fight around the world

·
Registered
610 Posts
His own fault. Too bad all that smack talk (pent up anger) resulted in him being an idiot. Both he and Kos are douchebags. As soon as I saw that replay, I knew Kos was a tool, but then that post round punch sealed the Daley douchebagery. He should stick to kickboxing or something because MMA isn't his thing.

·
Banned
5,115 Posts
your just a idiot...sorry
No. What do you think Brock would of done in Daley's shoes? Please explain. Brock went crazy after he had just pummelled frank mir to a pulp, i cant imagine what he would of done if he got beat the way kos beat Daley. Think about it before calling me an idiot and saying British athletes are not meant for competitive sports, now that is a truly idiotic statement.

·
Got Fight?
511 Posts
I consider myself a Daley fan, and this is devastating news...hopefully SF or another organization picks him up.

I didnt see anything wrong with what he did...but thats just because I hate Kos and his shit talking during the fight, egging Paul on.

1 - 20 of 172 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.