Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have the fight with the end..i missed what happend and like to see what happend from all this talk

·
Banned
689 Posts
such bullshit he only tapped him, rampage and hendo's late shots are 100 times worse but i suppose after the strikeforce brawl dana had to put his foot down

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
such bullshit he only tapped him, rampage and hendo's late shots are 100 times worse but i suppose after the strikeforce brawl dana had to put his foot down
How do you figure there was a bell and a clean break, the fight was CLEARLY over.

·
Registered
97 Posts
LMAO I love how kos knew it was comming and had his hands in perfect position and then just rolled with it and continued celebrating while the big ass ref man handled small guy daley. LMAO.

This video should be shown to all new MMA athletes, how to protect your self at all times while talking trash LMAO.

Daley clearly has little man syndrome here. Epic fail when it comes to sucker punches.

·
Banned
689 Posts
How do you figure there was a bell and a clean break, the fight was CLEARLY over.
so i guess when somebody is clearly out cold you have every right to hit them because the bell didn't sound thats how people get killed on the streets, rampage and hendo should be considered "thugs" not daley that was a tap

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
so i guess when somebody is clearly out cold you have every right to hit them because the bell didn't sound thats how people get killed on the streets, rampage and hendo should be considered "thugs" not daley that was a tap
You don't give your opponent a chance to recover till the ref stops the fight, The ref stopped this fight, the bell stopped the fight. There was no doubt it was over.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Dude WTF Daley Threw his entire body into the punch his legs even left the ground, how was that a "Tap"?

The reason you think it was a tap is because kos had his hands up and was walking away.

What daley did was the ultimate bitch move, hit a guy after the bell with his back partially turned.

Obviously u didnt watch HENDO's last fight against shields when he dropped him with a right, then threw the exact same flying right had to the ground that he did to bisping, only shields recovered and the punch didnt land clean and hendo went on to lose the fight.

In a split second a guy can recover from a shot, and a lot of times after they fall down they wake up, which is why a flying punch to the ground is needed to close the show.

·
Banned
689 Posts
You don't give your opponent a chance to recover till the ref stops the fight, The ref stopped this fight, the bell stopped the fight. There was no doubt it was over.
the ref was holding rampage and the shot that hendo landed would have ko'd a rhino he knew he was out as would most people and he has done it before against wand.

people should watch the matt brown/pete sell fight, thats someone who has respect and didn't act like a drunken street fighter, shogun also just showed it and even wand did against minowaman.

hitting someone when they are completely out of it is low while what daley did was immature and stupid.

but i guess at the end of the day this is a brutal sport and shit happens.

·
Registered
619 Posts
LOL at those trying to make a case for Daley. It was OBVIOUS he knew exactly what he was doing. He got humiliated and frustrated and since he could not hurt him during the fight he decided he would sucker punch him after it was over. That way he could have the satisfaction of knocking him out. Funny thing is...he couldnt even hurt him with a sucker punch using his best weapon. So now he looks like a piece of shit thug with no job. He is cut from the UFC and will never be allowed to fight for them again.

·
Banned
689 Posts
LOL at those trying to make a case for Daley. It was OBVIOUS he knew exactly what he was doing. He got humiliated and frustrated and since he could not hurt him during the fight he decided he would sucker punch him after it was over. That way he could have the satisfaction of knocking him out. Funny thing is...he couldnt even hurt him with a sucker punch using his best weapon. So now he looks like a piece of shit thug with no job. He is cut from the UFC and will never be allowed to fight for them again.
HAHA he didn't even put anything behind it but thats probably as hard as you hit so i guess it did look hard from that point of view

·
Takedown, Dominate & Destroy
2,060 Posts
You pretty much nailed it there dude. Regardless of whether Koscheck said something rude to him or not Daley acted like a bitch. Dude is completely unprofessional and should be in a jail after assaulting Koscheck like that.

The only people who are trying to support him also seem to think it's ok to act thuggish and insult other people on the board because they disagree.

Apples don't fall far from the tree I guess, but in all seriousness people come on. This isn't the image our sport needs to convey and while I would have been satisfied with a good long suspension. this happened way to close to the SF debacle and an example needed to be made.

Daley knew what he was doing and is paying for his actions plain and simple. No matter what any of us think on a personal level. Hopefully other fighters will learn from mistakes like this and it will only spur better sportsmanship from now on.

Reactions: HaVoK

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Yeah because the bell had went off ten seconds before Hendo and Rampage dropped those bombs, they had to get back up off their backs and throw them after the fight is OVER. It's not like they just KO'd a guy and kept going after he was out.....Daley is a ******* punk bitch, now he's claiming he didn't hear the bell, like Kos just got up and walked away for no reason, bitch boy.

·
Banned
689 Posts
OH OH it seems i have riled up all the greatest human beings on the face of the earth, im sorry, im sure you guys contribute to society every day so you guys have the right to call a human being an absolute piece of shit just because he taps someone in a sport where you can knee punch and elbow a man in the face, NEWSFLASH THIS ISN'T THE KARATE KID OR ALL THOSE MARTIAL ARTS MOVIE'S WHERE THEY TALK ABOUT RESPECT, WHY DO YOU THINK "REAL" MARTIAL ARTISTS DON'T LIKE THE SPORT HELL EVEN LYOTO HAD TO CONVINCE HIS FATHER IT'S GOOD SO HE COULD DO IT.

YOU GUYS NEED TO WAKE UP TO YOURSELFS EVEN IF YOU THINK YOUR JESUS

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
You can't defend what Daley did here, its not in anyway professional to see this happen and acts like this do deserve to be in some way punished and deterrents need to be in place for incidents like this not to happen in the future, but I feel a life time ban from the UFC is harsh.

its not as bad as the SF incident, and its not as bad as may other incidents I have see happen in other sports, which sure have been dealt with via fines, suspensions etc, but very rarely a life time ban, Repeat offenders or something much more aggressive or pre-anticipated should warrant a life time ban not this, this is more a fine, suspension and final warning incident.

·
Banned
689 Posts
OH OH it seems i have riled up all the greatest human beings on the face of the earth, im sorry, im sure you guys contribute to society every day so you guys have the right to call a human being an absolute piece of shit just because he taps someone in a sport where you can knee punch and elbow a man in the face, NEWSFLASH THIS ISN'T THE KARATE KID OR ALL THOSE MARTIAL ARTS MOVIE'S WHERE THEY TALK ABOUT RESPECT, WHY DO YOU THINK "REAL" MARTIAL ARTISTS DON'T LIKE THE SPORT HELL EVEN LYOTO HAD TO CONVINCE HIS FATHER IT'S GOOD SO HE COULD DO IT.

YOU GUYS NEED TO WAKE UP TO YOURSELFS EVEN IF YOU THINK YOUR JESUS. STOP ******* BITCHING ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING

1 - 20 of 41 Posts