Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what koscheck said to Joe Rogan in his interveiw? I am a huge Penguins fan and thought he said something about how the Pens just beat Montreal. If anyone knows what he said verbatim. I would like to know. Thanks

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I don't know word for word. But he said something a long the lines of "Don't worry Canada, the Pens are going to beat Montreal next week, and I am going to be GSPs ass. What now?"

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey he took Paul Daleys sucker punch. I'm just glad he mentioned the Penguins beating Montreal. Thanks for the responses.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
The crowd was booing and he said, Dont Worry Montreal, The Pittsburgh Penguins are going to kick your as* next week, Then he said something about GSP after that...Go Pens!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Let's get it on Penguins Fans! :)
Kos is the #1 ennemy now, I just hope GSP kills him.

Oh by the way,
Go Habs Go!

Good Luck Pittsburgh!
We'll be fighting till the end!

·
MMA Patriot
4,003 Posts
He said don't worry the pens will kick your ass in the next game then I am going to beat gsp and the you will have two big losses

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
haha what a tool. Doesn't mean much, since the Habs squeaked into the playoffs & were pegged to be swept by the NHL-best Caps. Well, that didn't happen & the Habs have far exceeded anyting that was expected of them already. They've already won, no matter what happens.

BTW I'm a Habs fan & I predicted the Pens win in 6. (Same with the Caps. lol)

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Kos is a funny guy. I think he really wishes people would cheer him. In one of his post-fight interviews you could tell he knows SFA about the Penguins and Canadians. He said if the crowd booed him he'd give them something to boo about. Perhaps a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Kos knows if the fans don't love you the other lucrative option is for them to hate you.

Based on one 30 second sound byte UFC fans will 'hate' Josh Koscheck into a millionare.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Kos is a funny guy. I think he really wishes people would cheer him. In one of his post-fight interviews you could tell he knows SFA about the Penguins and Canadians. He said if the crowd booed him he'd give them something to boo about. Perhaps a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Kos knows if the fans don't love you the other lucrative option is for them to hate you.

Based on one 30 second sound byte UFC fans will 'hate' Josh Koscheck into a millionare.
Exactly. In a way it doesn't matter if they love or hate him as long as they pay to see him fight.

Also I found the Penguins comment hilarious. There is no reason for him to suck up booing Canadian fans so he might aswell throw some fuel into flames and make fun of their NHL team while he has the mic. :D

ps. I still think he is a douche, but one has to admit that this "villain" -thing is working for him, just look how much he makes per fight and compare that to for example Fitch, Alves, Hardy etc.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Exactly. In a way it doesn't matter if they love or hate him as long as they pay to see him fight.

Also I found the Penguins comment hilarious. There is no reason for him to suck up booing Canadian fans so he might aswell throw some fuel into flames and make fun of their NHL team while he has the mic. :D

ps. I still think he is a douche, but one has to admit that this "villain" -thing is working for him, just look how much he makes per fight and compare that to for example Fitch, Alves, Hardy etc.
It's not about sucking up, the booing started when they showed the ghost knee he "took". Booing someone who clearly cheated... doesn't surprise me. I think he realized that he messed up and took it out on the crowd. I hope he's not a betting man since both his predictions were wrong... (GSP to be soon!)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.