Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love to see a rematch here. Of course BJ would have to get a couple wins under his belt for some confidence, and get healed up.

I have not seen there first match talked about much here, I have not seen many Gomi fights but what I have seen I like he is fast strong and great at grappling.

Penn VS Gomi

Of course this is just another dream Pride vs UFC

·
Registered
669 Posts
It was a pretty good fight although BJ controlled it.

BJ really dominates these types of fights, gomi is an animal and loves to push the pace in his fights and it plays right into BJ's hands because of his shitty conditioning.

I think gomi's grown alot though as a fighter, i think he'd win by KO.

Thats another one of the greastest Triangle wins.

Pulver beats BJ
BJ Beats Gomi
Gomi Beats Pulver.

·
Registered
583 Posts
jdun11 said:
u guys are crazy bj would take gomi down right away and control him and than make him tap again

I 100% completly agree :D. B.J. would defeat Gomi in a rematch.

Reactions: T.B.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Yea I like Gomi but I don't think he is the better fighter. I think BJ wins this no problem, especially if it's at 155 like last time. Notice he didn't gas and he finished the fight in the THIRD round. That's the BJ I like. Gomi is good and is ever improving, but if this fight does happen, it prolly will be at ROTR again, and BJ will NOT lose in that organization.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.