Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Does anybody else think it's funny the when Phil gets announced in Pride, it comes out

"PHIL BALONI!"

Makes me laugh

·
Registered
115 Posts
lol...wut a *****...i think hes got some pent up aggression because everyone picked on him when he was at the Lion's Den...guy knocks out a gracie and he thinks hes top shit know..too bad he doesn't have the balls too step up and back up his talkin...Frank Shamrock - the new Tito Ortiz...wut a ****in clown

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
I like Frank, but that was pathetic. The freakshow will continue, because Frank can't get his name out there by fighting. You know you're pathetic when Phil Baroni comes out looking like the better man.

Frank Shamrock is a 34 year old man. Keep that in mind when you watch the video.

·
Registered
583 Posts
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD! That was freakin' hilarious! Jesus Christ :laugh:! I think I'm dying of laughter that was so good.

·
Registered
669 Posts
You kidding me? frank shamrocks an awsome fighter.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Damone said:
I like Frank, but that was pathetic. The freakshow will continue, because Frank can't get his name out there by fighting. You know you're pathetic when Phil Baroni comes out looking like the better man.

Frank Shamrock is a 34 year old man. Keep that in mind when you watch the video.

ok that was not franks idea so chill outo nt he guy man, he has bene amking alot of vids latly so people just assume this was him.

The 2 kinds were just making a funny vid and frank was playing along, frank was on the ground working out he had no idea they were coming, first thing he said was "whos that".

Once he figured out it was a joke he got and started playing around, to me it looks like frank is a cool guy, to you guys it looks like he is immature.

I say give him a break...

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Frank came off like a smug bully in the video. I really don't see how he came off as a cool guy there. I like Frank, don't get me wrong. But, man, that was not the best way to handle the situation. I don't doubt that Frank is probably a swell guy, but by continuing to make/appear in these video's, he's not doing himself any favors.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts