Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Kameleon said:
Never heard of him!
Are you being sarcastic?

Last i heard, he was on the previous Pride Fighting card. So go ask about him in there. Usually once their with Pride they don't come back anytime too soon.

Hes quite arrogant anyway. At least he can fight in Japan where they won't be able to undertsand his arrogance.

He beat one guy and climbed the top of the cage and yelled "Im the f*cking best in the world". No your not.

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i agree with u he is a cocky s.o.b. i just heard a rumor about him coming bac so i wanted to get my facts straight

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ah ok, well i think hes still with Pride right now. The Japanese organisation. Things may have changed though, im not sure. UFC may have offered more money to him. But i have heard that Pride pays more money than UFC.

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea the cage does make a heck of alot better. i dont like rings being used in mma events to much stoppage

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
For future references, on the right side of the screen there is a section titled MMA Events just click on there or on the specific event and the world will be at your fingertips.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I would like to see Baroni come back to UFC he's always fun to watch.Although I do think he's an ass.I would like to see alot of fighters switch to UFC that's only because I'm american and woul like to see this right here in my backyard not just on tv.

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea i think more fighters should switch to ufc. it would make for some great matches:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts