Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
20 seconds in ><

take out the goddamn mouth piece... and id like a moment or two with chandella without my wife in the area :confused05:

edit: and damn he is ripped

·
Registered
703 Posts
Phil is awesome. I cant wait until he finally gets paired with another wrestler so he can knock them the *** out. Dude has serious power in his hands, technique will come.

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
haha i like this guy. And I never would have predicted that choke :thumb02:
Dude showed good progression in the submission game in his last fight... That's why I called Phil via submission in the pick em league. :)

He's coming along nicely. Still a way to go but loads of potential with this guy.

edit: Davis seems like a nice cat too with the mom mouth guard. Articulate and has some personality too. Headliner in the making perhaps. And I bet he's gonna get Chandella in a rear naked, if ya know what I'm sayin... ;p

·
Great Googly Moogly!
1,407 Posts
Mr. Wonderful speaks so well, even with a mouthpiece in. Anything I say with a mouthpiece sounds like mumbled noises.

This dude is fully of character too, I love this guy the more I see and hear him. I hope he continues to improve, I haven't seen the fight yet but hearing that he got a submission finish makes me think he's going to become a big threat when he fully develops his skills.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Davis/Bader or Davis/Vera would be cool @ this point.

·
Curitiba Food and Liquor
16,175 Posts
I want to see the wonderful robe!!

Ariel was almost as wonderful, in his simple but stylin suit. PIMP!

·
Sleepy
2,153 Posts
Haha that was great, love when people are able to not take things too serious and enjoy the moment.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Davis v Jones - that'd be sick.
there are barely any blacks in the ufc as it is, why is it that anytime a new one emerges ppl like you always want to see black fighter A go against black fighter B?..Cant jones and davis just continue to progress simutaniously?

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
there are barely any blacks in the ufc as it is, why is it that anytime a new one emerges ppl like you always want to see two go at it..Cant jones and davis just continue to progress simutaniously?
Made me laugh there, bud. :thumb02:
No disrespect to any race here, just funny that you started a race rant, even though no one here has mentioned race.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
there are barely any blacks in the ufc as it is, why is it that anytime a new one emerges ppl like you always want to see black fighter A go against black fighter B?..Cant jones and davis just continue to progress simutaniously?
:laugh: :laugh:

this maybe coming from a "troll"....but its worth noting.

Funny because right after Kongo beat Buentello, there were a million posts on Sherdog and this site about him fighting James Toney and Kimbo Slice (no one mentioned Chris Tuscherer or Pat Barry or the countless other heavyweights of other ethnic backgrounds). I saw about 8 posts on Sherdog calling for Kongo vs. Toney:confused02:

and this whole thing with Jon Jones fighting Rumble Johnson escapes me...:confused02:

no one here is "being racist" or "playing the race card"...but its worth noting how human psychology works :laugh:

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
:laugh: :laugh:

this maybe coming from a "troll"....but its worth noting.

Funny because right after Kongo beat Buentello, there were a million posts on Sherdog and this site about him fighting James Toney and Kimbo Slice (no one mentioned Chris Tuscherer or Pat Barry or the countless other heavyweights of other ethnic backgrounds). I saw about 8 posts on Sherdog calling for Kongo vs. Toney:confused02:

and this whole thing with Jon Jones fighting Rumble Johnson escapes me...:confused02:

no one here is "being racist" or "playing the race card"...but its worth noting how human psychology works :laugh:
I dont see how me posting comments that arent popular makes me a troll...And where did I mention the word racist? I just find it kind of funny that in an organisation that is predominately white when a new black kid comes along and impresses these blood thirsty fans immediately want to see that fighter destroy another existing black fighter

Its just strange, why the hell would the ufc set up jones/davis anyway when they are both up/comers? sort of like stealing from peter to feed paul :confused05:

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
I thought I was a huge fan of this guy already, his UFC 112 inteviews just made me go straight to nut hugging status.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts