Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
WIDE OPEN
3,973 Posts
I'm always so impressed at the amount of pain he puts himself through to maintain that shape. Seriously, lifting the amount of weight he does, and doing the excersizes he does when he is setting HIS OWN schedule using HIS gym that HE bought, ugh. that is serious dedication.

people can hate on Lesnar forever, but I've backed him from the start and I'm always interested as long as he wants to pursue mma.

see that ^ just a mere mention of his name makes me post something irrelevant.

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
I'm looking forward to this fight... but it feels kinda weird having a Lesnar fight coming and not hearing Frank Mir running his mouth in some new interview or video every 5 minutes.

Seems like Lesnar and Carwin respect each other's abilities.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Pulling for Lesnar here. He's a huge douche, and he kicks ass, can't help but love the guy.

However, this is not going to be an easy fight for him. He's yet to fight someone his size and around his level of athleticism, on top of that he hasn't had a fight in over a year now I believe...Carwin is no joke, his stand up is dangerous.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Pulling for Lesnar here. He's a huge douche, and he kicks ass, can't help but love the guy.

However, this is not going to be an easy fight for him. He's yet to fight someone his size and around his level of athleticism, on top of that he hasn't had a fight in over a year now I believe...Carwin is no joke, his stand up is dangerous.
Nowhere near. Carwin is strong though, but honestly I see Lesnar overpowering him. I think this will be a fairly one-sided Lesnar win.

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
Yea, I think its going to be a pretty one sided fight for Lesnar. Carwin wont be able to bullrush him like he did to Mir, Carwin is also slow on his feet, So I see Lesnar taking advantage of that with his speed and takedowns.

I am not saying Carwin has slow hands incase some of you fanboys want to make a arguement.

·
Gone Fishing
4,534 Posts
I've always thought the only HW that has a chance against Lesnar is Carwin. The guy just punches so effin hard. Rooting for Lesnar because he seems straight forward, no B.S. no sugar coating. Like that better then Carwin constantly acting like an altar boy. Give it to me straight damnit! Nobody that nice should be able to separate other fighters from their consiousness so well:confused02: He's gotta be faking it:)

·
MMA Patriot
4,003 Posts
Got to give this one to Shane. He is more talented than leaner and the size advantage is not big enough for brock to completely dominate him. Brocks problem IMO is his cardio. In his fight with Randy he looked gassed tword the end and if the match had gone on any longer Randy may have won. I can see car win drawing it out into the 3ed and beating him.

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
Got to give this one to Shane. He is more talented than leaner and the size advantage is not big enough for brock to completely dominate him. Brocks problem IMO is his cardio. In his fight with Randy he looked gassed tword the end and if the match had gone on any longer Randy may have won. I can see car win drawing it out into the 3ed and beating him.
Because we have really seen Carwin's cardio...LOL!

You cant make a argument like this unless you know for a fact that the other fighter has cardio, thanks for the laugh. ;)

·
Registered
703 Posts
I've always thought the only HW that has a chance against Lesnar is Carwin. The guy just punches so effin hard. Rooting for Lesnar because he seems straight forward, no B.S. no sugar coating. Like that better then Carwin constantly acting like an altar boy. Give it to me straight damnit! Nobody that nice should be able to separate other fighters from their consiousness so well:confused02: He's gotta be faking it:)
Carwin is a pretty straight edge guy though. Dudes a engineer for god's sake. No offense to any engineers out there, but based on what it takes to do the job, it's not going to supply many badasses.

·
Curitiba Food and Liquor
16,175 Posts
Brock looks amazing. I know they've both been training like madmen, and I'm hoping for a war.

I'd be extremely disappointed with a first round KO, although I can absolutely see Brock pulling that off.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.