Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Shame to see Wanderlei hurt that bad, I felt really sorry for him. Can't wait to see his next fight and hopefully he wins it.

Reactions: cabby

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stonewall44 said:
The guys a warrior, win or lose.
For sure. He's in my top 5. Wandy kicks ass. I also felt bad for him after that fight. He'll be back to his winning ways.

·
Registered
139 Posts
do you also feel bad for the guys who he kicks in the face when they go down (he's usually holding the ropes when he does it too). i mean i like wandy and think he's a great fighter but its hard to feel bad for a guy that gets beat down when you've seen him destroy so many other fighters.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yup sure do. and many fighters grab the ropes in pride, same with the cage in ufc. and also were getting a little off topic here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
warrior wandy

wanderlei silva already beat cro cop in k-1 v Pride and wanderlei try to shake his hand after ,and cro cop walked away.......crocop<<<<<<<< great sports man..lol
thats why the fight was so none tactical ..just brutal
alot lot of fighters would look that bad if they had the heart of silva....plus the weight difference...........come on it's like barrera v hopkins

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
strikerdon said:
wanderlei silva already beat cro cop in k-1 v Pride and wanderlei try to shake his hand after ,and cro cop walked away.......crocop<<<<<<<< great sports man..lol
thats why the fight was so none tactical ..just brutal
alot lot of fighters would look that bad if they had the heart of silva....plus the weight difference...........come on it's like barrera v hopkins
Wasn't that Pride20? If it was it was a Draw between the 2.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Wanderlei never beat CroCop, 1st time they fought like everyone else said "DRAW"

anways, i love both fighters, but thats what happens when u face CroCop

1 - 20 of 26 Posts