Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

After UFC 61 Should Randy Cotour get Mike Goldberg's Job???

• Yes

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 25.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Goldie and Rogan

CTFlyingKnee said:
he gets your vote yet you cant spell his name right lol its CouturE ......but regardless i like Rogan and Goldie as a team, Couture is a good fill in though whenever they need someone

I agree Randy is a nice fill in but Goldie and Rogan are the best. I even heard Rogan was told by Dana to not critisize the judges. What a bunch of bull they both should be allowed to voice their opinions.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
3,071 Posts
Mike Goldberg stinks and all he talks about is xyience, zuffa, and blade the series. Randy would be way better and he is a living legend (legends never die) But how would goldberg take it?

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
i dont hear too much about the endorsments during the fight, but the thing about the constant cheap plugs for sponsors after the fights is because hes getting paid a boatload of money from them. I heard xyience is giving Chuck high 6 figures to be a spokesperson, not saying Goldie is making remotely close to that, but if they have the money to spend, they will waste it on a few seconds of airtime, and why not....the stuff works, i know from experience

·
Registered
673 Posts
Mike Goldberg's an idiot, he knows nothing about the sport and is always wrong whenever he says something.

It's always "OH AND FORREST HAS OPENED UP A CUT ON HIS EYE!"

then 1 minute later

"Sorry thats not a cute ladys and gentlmen thats just a bruise"

its like couldn't you tell by the lack of blood comming down lol

Atleast Joe Rogan has a good idea about what he's talking about, i think him and Randy would be awsome comentary.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.