Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys!

please help me for cutting weight, im italian sorry for not perfect english, i've tried every diet, clean eating but my weight is 85kg (187lbs) and i want to cut to 175lbs i'm tall 6,5 (188cm)

i train hard
day 1: muay thai
day2:running and muay thai
day3:muay thai
day4:running
day5:muay thai
day6: weight training

i've eat about 2700kcal but i get fatter:confused:

my metabolism is very slow

i've read the book of Berardi and i put down this diet, iwant to gete lean, i want six pack:thumb02:

DIET WORKOUT DAYS:
breakfast
300g of egg yolk +1
1 bunch of spinach
50g of mozzarella cheese light
30g Quaker oats with some blueberry
1 fruit

snack:
30g of whey protein
1 fruit
40gr Hazelnut
1 low-fat yogurt

lunch
200g canned lentils
200g zucchini
100g lettuce
20g oil
170gr chicken breast
1 apple

snack
1 orange
20g almonds

during WORKOUT
1 gatorade with bcaa

post dinner wo:
180gr of lean veal
200g spinach
200 g fennel
1 banana
60g rice

macro:

2600 kcal
Pro 202
cho260
fat 100

i'm eating only fruit and veggies for carb, only post WO i eat Starchy carbs

·
Registered
37 Posts
2600 kcal
Pro 202
cho260
fat 100
You are eating too many calories and too much fat. You should follow what is known as the 40-40-20 principle.

What this means is that you divide your macronutrient intake into %40 protein, %40 carbs, and %20 fat. A lot of beginners who want to gain a lot of lean muscle mass mainly focus on high protein, low carbohydrate, no fat diet. This is the single, biggest mistake you could make if you want to gain a lot of lean muscle mass.

Protein intake: Protein is the only macronutrient directly responsible for building muscle tissue. Although carbohydrates and fat are both essential parts of your muscle building diet, protein is the most important of the three macronutrients when it comes to muscle tissue repair and growth. Without enough protein, you can't build muscle.

Focus on eating lots of high-quality complete proteins: Boneless skinless chicken breasts, turkey breasts, egg whites, fish, lean red meats, or non-fat / low fat dairy products. A good thing to remember with animal proteins: Although tuna, chicken breasts, turkey, and other white fish are very good low-fat and high-protein sources lean red meat will provide you with better gains. Besides being packed with protein, they're good sources of B vitamins, iron and zinc. There are several studies have shown that people consuming red meat gained more mass than those consuming chicken and tuna, the other "meats" of choice in the bodybuilding community.

Carbohydrate intake: There are two types of carbohydrates:

• Simple Carbohydrates - Fruit, milk, non starchy vegetables, honey.
  • Complex Carbohydrates - Legumes, whole grain bread, pasta, rice, starchy vegetables.
Focus on complex carbohydrates (low GI). Your muscle building diet should consist of mostly complex carbohydrates as they provide the best source of fuel for your daily energy requirements and weight training workouts. The only time you should consume simple carbohydrates is immediately following a weight training workout. This will replenish glycogen levels, and spike your insulin levels which will encourage your body to absorb more nutrients.

Fat Intake: This is important. You need to get at least %20 of your total daily calories from fat. Fat is essential. Stay away from saturated fats, and aim to get most from oils that are high in EFA's (essential fatty acids), such as flaxseed oil or olive oil (extra virgin or virgin). Flaxseed oil used for dietary supplementation should be kept in the refrigerator or freezer, and purchased from a supplier who refrigerates the liquid as well. You can also get your fats from fish, olives, avocados, almonds, peanuts, sesame oil, pecans, pistachio nuts, cashews, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, etc.
EFA deficiency and Omega 6/3 imbalance is linked with serious health conditions, such as heart attacks, cancer, insulin resistance, asthma, lupus, schizophrenia, depression, postpartum depression, accelerated aging, stroke, obesity, diabetes, arthritis, ADHD, and Alzheimer's Disease, among others.

Hopefully this is a good starting point for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts