Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Yeah I thought I had a virus at first because theres usually a window or video going with the sound but on here its just sound from nowhere. And some of these ads are really weird, I swear one was at least 5 minutes of a old 3 stooges episode (might of been longer but I refreshed the page).

·
Administrator
2,161 Posts
Are you still getting ads with sound? report these to me when you get them, I need to know what the ad was for and what time you saw it and where you saw it on the site.

·
Necks are for sheep
745 Posts
Are you still getting ads with sound? report these to me when you get them, I need to know what the ad was for and what time you saw it and where you saw it on the site.
I actually just got one. I can't remember what it was for, but it was some sort of automotive ad. I thought it was really odd, and I checked to see if anyone else posted about it.

Happened last night, and it was one with sound and it was one of the ones that won't let you close it for like 15 seconds or something.

**** Edit - Just happened again, actually. This time it was a McDonalds ad. I took a screenshot if you need.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.