Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Anderson definitely suprised the hell out of me Saturday night. It's not like I didn't think he could win but I thought Rich would have put up a better fight. I also have to say Rich should have done a little more research on Anderson before the fight. When they talked to him a the end he said that he didn't think Silva would be that strong in the clinch and thought that would be his best spot. A week before the fight started I looked up Anderson Silva and saw him throw those devestating knees. What I don't like is how everyone is saying Rich is washed up and should move up in weight and can never beat Silva. Many fighters had to fight back from devestating losses. Chuck Liddell lost to Randy Couture in every aspect of fighting the first time they fought. Then the next time they fought he knocked him out. You learn so much more about yourself through a loss like that. Rich will learn from this loss that he is not Unstoppable in the middleweight division. He will take a little time off and come back and be ready to fight any middleweight they throw at him.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.